This might be as much attention as the straight-to-video pic ever got. Millennium Entertainment, which distributed The Donner Party starring Crispin Glover, is facing a breach-of-contract suit over the 2009 pic. In a lawsuit filed today in Los Angeles Superior Court (read it here), Anacapa Entertainment says Millennium “failed to provide proper accounting to Plaintiff and failed to pay a percentage of profits.” Millennium had picked up rights to the film from First Look Studios in November 2010, the suit says. Anacapa is seeking a jury trial and at least $1 million plus damages, fees, etc. LA attorneys Richard M. Rosenthal and Valentina Kudryavtseva are representing the plaintiff.
Millennium Sued Over Profits From Crispin Glover Pic ‘The Donner Party’
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Team
- James Caan, Kevin Dillon, Sam Huntington Top Crackle Feature 'The Throwaways'
- NBC News To Air First Live Broadcast Of Global Citizen Festival Featuring Jay-Z, Carrie Underwood, The Roots
- USA's 'Benched' To Premiere October 28: Video
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actor Charles Dance Hints That Tywin Lannister Might Be Alive
- James Franco, Seth Rogen Celebrate Jimmy Fallon's 40th In Their Birthday Suits: VIDEO
- 'The Blacklist' Season 2: Hot TV Trailer