This might be as much attention as the straight-to-video pic ever got. Millennium Entertainment, which distributed The Donner Party starring Crispin Glover, is facing a breach-of-contract suit over the 2009 pic. In a lawsuit filed today in Los Angeles Superior Court (read it here), Anacapa Entertainment says Millennium “failed to provide proper accounting to Plaintiff and failed to pay a percentage of profits.” Millennium had picked up rights to the film from First Look Studios in November 2010, the suit says. Anacapa is seeking a jury trial and at least $1 million plus damages, fees, etc. LA attorneys Richard M. Rosenthal and Valentina Kudryavtseva are representing the plaintiff.
Millennium Sued Over Profits From Crispin Glover Pic ‘The Donner Party’
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Team
- UPDATE: Warner Bros Moves Up 'Entourage' Release By A Week
- Terry Keenan Dead: Longtime Business Reporter-Anchor At CNN, CNBC & Fox News
- Film Independent Spirit Awards 2015 To Be Broadcast Live On IFC
- Lyndsy Fonseca Joins 'Marvel's Agent Carter'
- Jim Parsons To Star In Animated 'Elf' Holiday Special On NBC