Terrence Howard is joining the cast of Peter Billingsley’s Term Life, the thriller starring Vince Vaughn as a criminal who takes out an insurance policy on himself to benefit his estranged daughter (Hailee Steinfeld). Howard will play Sheriff Braydon, a small-town cop who crosses paths with the pair as they’re on the run. A.J. Lieberman adapted the script from his own graphic novel with Nick Thornborrow. Vaughn, Micah Mason, and Victoria Vaughn are producing for Wild West Pictures Show Productions alongside Kevin Frakes. Raj Brinder Singh is exec producer. Filming is underway and wraps later this month on the pic which Universal is distributing domestically. Howard is currently in theaters in Sabotage opposite Arnold Schwarzenegger and recently signed on to star in Fox hip-hop drama Empire for The Butler director Lee Daniels. He’s repped by CAA and Authentic Management.
Terrence Howard Tapped For ‘Term Life’
What's Hot on Deadline
Hollywood Cowardice: George Clooney Explains Why Sony Stood Alone In North Korean Cyberterror Attack
More From Yamato
- Aaron Sorkin Still In Bed With John Edwards Exposé 'The Politician'
- Al Sharpton Meets With Amy Pascal: Will Work To Address Hollywood's “Cultural Blindness”
- 'American Sniper' Trailer: Bradley Cooper At His Best?
- Jim Carrey, 'Dumb And Dumber To' Producers Eye Reteam On 'Deep Cover'
- 'The Interview' Yanked By Regal, AMC & Other Major Chains
- Through a Lens Darkly