Terrence Howard is joining the cast of Peter Billingsley’s Term Life, the thriller starring Vince Vaughn as a criminal who takes out an insurance policy on himself to benefit his estranged daughter (Hailee Steinfeld). Howard will play Sheriff Braydon, a small-town cop who crosses paths with the pair as they’re on the run. A.J. Lieberman adapted the script from his own graphic novel with Nick Thornborrow. Vaughn, Micah Mason, and Victoria Vaughn are producing for Wild West Pictures Show Productions alongside Kevin Frakes. Raj Brinder Singh is exec producer. Filming is underway and wraps later this month on the pic which Universal is distributing domestically. Howard is currently in theaters in Sabotage opposite Arnold Schwarzenegger and recently signed on to star in Fox hip-hop drama Empire for The Butler director Lee Daniels. He’s repped by CAA and Authentic Management.
Terrence Howard Tapped For ‘Term Life’
What's Hot on Deadline
Fox Knew About Bill O'Reilly's Big Sexual Harassment Settlement When They Renewed His Contract - Update
Latest Film News
- Josh Brolin Opens Up About Death Of ‘Deadpool 2’ Stuntwoman Joi “SJ” Harris
- Sex Abuse Silence Is Over, But Even The Academy Is Entitled To A Defense
- ‘Straight Outta Compton’ Director Received Multiple Threats From Suge Knight, Court Records Claim
- ‘Boo 2! A Madea Halloween’ Reaps $21M+ During October Dumping Ground At The B.O.
- Harvey Weinstein Has “Different Recollection” Of Events In Lupita Nyong’o Op-Ed
- APA Agent Tyler Grasham Fired From Agency Following Sexual Assault Allegations