Terrence Howard is joining the cast of Peter Billingsley’s Term Life, the thriller starring Vince Vaughn as a criminal who takes out an insurance policy on himself to benefit his estranged daughter (Hailee Steinfeld). Howard will play Sheriff Braydon, a small-town cop who crosses paths with the pair as they’re on the run. A.J. Lieberman adapted the script from his own graphic novel with Nick Thornborrow. Vaughn, Micah Mason, and Victoria Vaughn are producing for Wild West Pictures Show Productions alongside Kevin Frakes. Raj Brinder Singh is exec producer. Filming is underway and wraps later this month on the pic which Universal is distributing domestically. Howard is currently in theaters in Sabotage opposite Arnold Schwarzenegger and recently signed on to star in Fox hip-hop drama Empire for The Butler director Lee Daniels. He’s repped by CAA and Authentic Management.
Terrence Howard Tapped For ‘Term Life’
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
Netflix Nabs Judd Apatow Comedy Series With 2-Season Order; Paul Rust & Gillian Jacobs To Star, Legendary TV To Produce
More From Yamato
- Peter Facinelli's A7SLE Films Hires 'Cropsey' Scribe
- The Orchard Acquires Survival Thriller 'Preservation'
- Robert Simonds' New Studio Taps Kevin Grayson To Head Domestic Distribution
- 'Step Up's Ryan Guzman Joins Richard Linklater Baseball Pic
- Gerald McRaney Joins D.J. Caruso-Helmed 'The Disappointments Room'
- Rose McGowan Eyes Oscar With Short Film 'Dawn'