Terrence Howard is joining the cast of Peter Billingsley’s Term Life, the thriller starring Vince Vaughn as a criminal who takes out an insurance policy on himself to benefit his estranged daughter (Hailee Steinfeld). Howard will play Sheriff Braydon, a small-town cop who crosses paths with the pair as they’re on the run. A.J. Lieberman adapted the script from his own graphic novel with Nick Thornborrow. Vaughn, Micah Mason, and Victoria Vaughn are producing for Wild West Pictures Show Productions alongside Kevin Frakes. Raj Brinder Singh is exec producer. Filming is underway and wraps later this month on the pic which Universal is distributing domestically. Howard is currently in theaters in Sabotage opposite Arnold Schwarzenegger and recently signed on to star in Fox hip-hop drama Empire for The Butler director Lee Daniels. He’s repped by CAA and Authentic Management.
Terrence Howard Tapped For ‘Term Life’
Trending Now on Deadline
Tina Fey & Robert Carlock's 'Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt' Moves From NBC To Netflix With 2-Season Pickup
More From Yamato
- WME Signs 'Starry Eyes' Directing Duo
- Jenny Mollen To Write & Star In Autobiographical Comedy For ABC
- 'Everly' Producers Eye Black List Action-Thriller 'Dig'
- Taye Diggs Joins Topher Grace Musical Comedy 'One Shot'
- Tate Donovan Joins Elle Fanning Transgender Drama 'Three Generations'