EXCLUSIVE: Belgian actress Cécile De France has rounded out the cast of Vince Vaughn starrer Term Life, which is being directed by Peter Billingsley. The pic, scripted by A.J. Lieberman from his own graphic novel with Nick Thornborrow, tracks a crook (Vaughn) who takes out a life insurance policy on himself before going on the run with his estranged daughter (Hailee Steinfeld) with mob bosses, contract killers, and dirty cops on their trail. De France plays Lucy, the down on her luck mother to Steinfeld’s Cate and estranged wife of Vaughn’s Nick Barrow. Filming recently wrapped on the Universal Pictures-distributed pic, which was financed by PalmStar Media Capital and Merced Media. Vaughn, Micah Mason, and Victoria Vaughn are producing for Wild West Picture Show Productions. Kevin Frakes is exec producing alongside Raj Brinder Singh. De France is repped by The Artists Partnership, Artmedia, and Margrit Polak Management.
Cécile De France Joins Vince Vaughn, Hailee Steinfeld In ‘Term Life’
What's Hot on Deadline
'Fifty Shades' Dominant With $277M WW; 'La La' Lands $200M+ Overseas; 'XXX' Tops In China - International Box Office
Latest Film News
- Martin Scorsese's 'The Irishman,' Starring Robert De Niro Heading To Netflix?
- Leah Adler Dies: Steven Spielberg’s Mother Was 97
- Uma Thurman Regrets Turning Down ‘Lord Of The Rings’ Role
- UCLA Diversity Report Downplays Gains Made By Industry’s Women and Minorities
- ‘Logan’ Review: The Marvel Comic Book Movie For People Who Hate Marvel Comic Book Movies
- Simon Kinberg Looking To Direct Next ‘X-Men’?