EXCLUSIVE: Belgian actress Cécile De France has rounded out the cast of Vince Vaughn starrer Term Life, which is being directed by Peter Billingsley. The pic, scripted by A.J. Lieberman from his own graphic novel with Nick Thornborrow, tracks a crook (Vaughn) who takes out a life insurance policy on himself before going on the run with his estranged daughter (Hailee Steinfeld) with mob bosses, contract killers, and dirty cops on their trail. De France plays Lucy, the down on her luck mother to Steinfeld’s Cate and estranged wife of Vaughn’s Nick Barrow. Filming recently wrapped on the Universal Pictures-distributed pic, which was financed by PalmStar Media Capital and Merced Media. Vaughn, Micah Mason, and Victoria Vaughn are producing for Wild West Picture Show Productions. Kevin Frakes is exec producing alongside Raj Brinder Singh. De France is repped by The Artists Partnership, Artmedia, and Margrit Polak Management.
Cécile De France Joins Vince Vaughn, Hailee Steinfeld In ‘Term Life’
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Yamato
- Jena Malone, Douglas Smith Lead 'Bottom Of The World'; Nick Braun Heads To 'Stanford'; David Coussins Joins 'Good Kids'
- XLrator Media, New Artists Alliance Ink 3-Picture Sci-Fi Pact
- WME Signs 'Goosebumps' Star Dylan Minnette
- Drafthouse Acquires Martin Starr Romance 'Amira & Sam'
- Elijah Wood's SpectreVision Shingle Unveils 2nd LA Horror Festival
- Toronto: Emma Roberts, Kiernan Shipka Bound For Prep School Thriller 'February'