EXCLUSIVE: Belgian actress Cécile De France has rounded out the cast of Vince Vaughn starrer Term Life, which is being directed by Peter Billingsley. The pic, scripted by A.J. Lieberman from his own graphic novel with Nick Thornborrow, tracks a crook (Vaughn) who takes out a life insurance policy on himself before going on the run with his estranged daughter (Hailee Steinfeld) with mob bosses, contract killers, and dirty cops on their trail. De France plays Lucy, the down on her luck mother to Steinfeld’s Cate and estranged wife of Vaughn’s Nick Barrow. Filming recently wrapped on the Universal Pictures-distributed pic, which was financed by PalmStar Media Capital and Merced Media. Vaughn, Micah Mason, and Victoria Vaughn are producing for Wild West Picture Show Productions. Kevin Frakes is exec producing alongside Raj Brinder Singh. De France is repped by The Artists Partnership, Artmedia, and Margrit Polak Management.
Cécile De France Joins Vince Vaughn, Hailee Steinfeld In ‘Term Life’
Trending Now on Deadline
Oscar Watch: From Aniston To Bening To Rowlands Best Actress Dark Horses Make Their Move In "Thin" Field
More From Yamato
- WME Signs 'Starry Eyes' Directing Duo
- 'NSYNC's JC Chasez Cast In Topher Grace Movie Musical
- Jenny Mollen To Write & Star In Autobiographical Comedy For ABC
- 'Everly' Producers Eye Black List Action-Thriller 'Dig'
- Taye Diggs Joins Topher Grace Musical Comedy 'One Shot'
- Tate Donovan Joins Elle Fanning Transgender Drama 'Three Generations'