SVP/Head Film Buyer Mike McClellan is leaving the specialty exhibitor after 17 years and segueing to a consulting role. Landmark Theatres also said today that longtime VP Film Lisa Bunnell has been promoted to Head FIlm Buyer, expanding her role from booking East Coast theaters to nationwide. “Mike’s knowledge and love of film has been an integral part of Landmark’s growth as the top independent film circuit and we look forward to working with him in his new role,” Landmark President and CEO Ted Mundorff said in announcing the moves. “[Bunnell’s] promotion is well deserved. Her relationships are unsurpassed and her savvy business acumen has made her a tremendous asset to our organization. Landmark, which operates 272 screens in 25 markets, also upped Mabel Tam to Senior Film Buyer and hired Dave Dunbar as Film Buyer.
SVP Mike McClellan Leaving Landmark Theatres; Lisa Bunnell Upped To Head Buyer
Trending Now on Deadline
'Dancing With The Stars' Finale Ratings Hit 4-Season High, 'The Voice' Down, 'Flash' & 'Mindy Project' Even
More From Team
- Jon Lindstrom Joins 'True Detective'; Dan Buran Boards TNT's Drug-Trade Pilot
- 'Unfinished Business' Redband Trailer: Vince Vaughn And Company Invade Europe
- 'Late Late Show' Guest Hosts Include Drew Carey & Judd Apatow Ahead Of Corden Debut
- Richard Linklater To Receive Palm Springs Visionary Award For 'Boyhood'
- MPTF's Night Before Oscar Fundraiser Setting Up Shop On Fox Lot
- Matt Barr Joins TNT's Drug-Trade Pilot; Katie Sarife In 'The Michelle Knight Story'