SVP/Head Film Buyer Mike McClellan is leaving the specialty exhibitor after 17 years and segueing to a consulting role. Landmark Theatres also said today that longtime VP Film Lisa Bunnell has been promoted to Head FIlm Buyer, expanding her role from booking East Coast theaters to nationwide. “Mike’s knowledge and love of film has been an integral part of Landmark’s growth as the top independent film circuit and we look forward to working with him in his new role,” Landmark President and CEO Ted Mundorff said in announcing the moves. “[Bunnell's] promotion is well deserved. Her relationships are unsurpassed and her savvy business acumen has made her a tremendous asset to our organization. Landmark, which operates 272 screens in 25 markets, also upped Mabel Tam to Senior Film Buyer and hired Dave Dunbar as Film Buyer.
SVP Mike McClellan Leaving Landmark Theatres; Lisa Bunnell Upped To Head Buyer
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
Box Office Saturday: 'Guardians' No. 1 All-Star Lord; 'As Above/So Below' Best Of Newbies; 'Cantinflas' Still Strong
More From Team
- UPDATE: Joan Rivers Remains In Serious Condition Following Thursday Cardiac Arrest
- UPDATE: Abrams Artists & 'Ghost Adventures' Producer End Commissions Dispute
- Wil Wheaton Blogs His Syfy Show Is Toast
- Miranda Mayo Joins 'Pretty Little Liars'; Samm Levine In 'Selfie'
- A+E Networks Outbids Time Warner For 10% Vice Media Stake
- HBO Miniseries 'Olive Kitteridge' Sets November Premiere Dates