SVP/Head Film Buyer Mike McClellan is leaving the specialty exhibitor after 17 years and segueing to a consulting role. Landmark Theatres also said today that longtime VP Film Lisa Bunnell has been promoted to Head FIlm Buyer, expanding her role from booking East Coast theaters to nationwide. “Mike’s knowledge and love of film has been an integral part of Landmark’s growth as the top independent film circuit and we look forward to working with him in his new role,” Landmark President and CEO Ted Mundorff said in announcing the moves. “[Bunnell’s] promotion is well deserved. Her relationships are unsurpassed and her savvy business acumen has made her a tremendous asset to our organization. Landmark, which operates 272 screens in 25 markets, also upped Mabel Tam to Senior Film Buyer and hired Dave Dunbar as Film Buyer.
SVP Mike McClellan Leaving Landmark Theatres; Lisa Bunnell Upped To Head Buyer
What's Hot on Deadline
Hollywood Cowardice: George Clooney Explains Why Sony Stood Alone In North Korean Cyberterror Attack
Obama: Sony Made Mistake Pulling 'The Interview'; U.S. Will Respond Proportionally At Time And Place We Choose -- Update
Sony Responds To President Obama's Criticism: "We Had No Choice," Still Hope To Release 'The Interview'
'The Interview' Release Would Have Damaged Kim Jong Un Internally, Says Rand Expert Who Saw Movie At Sony's Request
More From Team
- Republicans To Exhibitors: Play 'The Interview'
- North Korea Wants To Work With U.S. To Find Hacker; Obama Admin Asks China For Help – UPDATE
- Sony Hack: Guardians Of Peace YouTube Video Jeering FBI Sent To Journalists
- Emmy-Winning Daytime TV Director Larry Auerbach, Dead At 91
- Embeth Davidtz & Jack Noseworthy Join 'Marilyn' Miniseries; 'Lumen' Pilot Rounds Out Cast
- HBO's 'The Normal Heart' To Receive PGA's Stanley Kramer Award