SundanceTV has renewed its second wholly owned original scripted series The Red Road for a second season with a six-episode order for 2015. The series chronicles the clash between two communities – a small town and the neighboring mountains, home to a Native American tribe -i and two men (Jason Momoa, Martin Henderson) on a collision course. “It’s a show about what happens when you try to bury the truth, and the devastating impact of that,” said SundanceTV President Sarah Barnett. Julianne Nicholson and Tamara Tunie co-star in the series from writer Aaron Guzikowski and producer Sarah Condon. No ratings information on the first season has been released.
SundanceTV Drama ‘The Red Road’ Renewed For Six-Episode Second Season
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Andreeva
- SVP Alternative Among Several Eliminated Positions At CW As Part Of TW Layoffs
- Nora Arnezeder To Co-Star In 'Zoo'; Christian Campbell Joins 'True Detective'
- Paul Dano To Co-Star In Steve McQueen's HBO Pilot 'Codes Of Conduct'
- 'Jump Start' Comic Strip To Be Adapted As Family Comedy For Fox
- Resolution's Cynthia Booth & Emma Lewis Join Don Buchwald & Associates