SundanceTV has renewed its second wholly owned original scripted series The Red Road for a second season with a six-episode order for 2015. The series chronicles the clash between two communities – a small town and the neighboring mountains, home to a Native American tribe -i and two men (Jason Momoa, Martin Henderson) on a collision course. “It’s a show about what happens when you try to bury the truth, and the devastating impact of that,” said SundanceTV President Sarah Barnett. Julianne Nicholson and Tamara Tunie co-star in the series from writer Aaron Guzikowski and producer Sarah Condon. No ratings information on the first season has been released.
SundanceTV Drama ‘The Red Road’ Renewed For Six-Episode Second Season
What's Hot on Deadline
More From Andreeva
- ‘Saturday Night Live’ Ratings Slip With Host J.K. Simmons
- Bryan Cranston & David Shore’s 'Sneaky Pete', Civil Rights Crime Drama From Rene Balcer Get CBS Pilot Orders
- Johnny Knoxville, Jermaine Fowler Projects, NBA Buddy Show Among 7 ABC Comedy Pilot Orders
- ABC Picks Up 4 Drama Pilots
- Busy Philipps Joins HBO Comedy Series 'Vice Principals'
- Medical Drama ‘LFE’ Gets CBS Pilot Order