SundanceTV has renewed its second wholly owned original scripted series The Red Road for a second season with a six-episode order for 2015. The series chronicles the clash between two communities – a small town and the neighboring mountains, home to a Native American tribe -i and two men (Jason Momoa, Martin Henderson) on a collision course. “It’s a show about what happens when you try to bury the truth, and the devastating impact of that,” said SundanceTV President Sarah Barnett. Julianne Nicholson and Tamara Tunie co-star in the series from writer Aaron Guzikowski and producer Sarah Condon. No ratings information on the first season has been released.
SundanceTV Drama ‘The Red Road’ Renewed For Six-Episode Second Season
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Andreeva
- Warner Bros New Digital Unit Unveils Name & Slate: Mortal Combat & Static Shock Series; Akiva Goldsman Project
- 'Faking It' Gets Order For 10 More Episodes From MTV
- Christian Slater To Star In USA Pilot 'Mr. Robot'
- IFC Ups Christine Lubrano To SVP Original Programming, Hires Development Execs
- Resolution Agent Ian Greenstein Joins Gersh
- Pop Picks Up Eugene Levy Comedy 'Schitt's Creek' As First Original Scripted Series