SundanceTV has renewed its second wholly owned original scripted series The Red Road for a second season with a six-episode order for 2015. The series chronicles the clash between two communities – a small town and the neighboring mountains, home to a Native American tribe -i and two men (Jason Momoa, Martin Henderson) on a collision course. “It’s a show about what happens when you try to bury the truth, and the devastating impact of that,” said SundanceTV President Sarah Barnett. Julianne Nicholson and Tamara Tunie co-star in the series from writer Aaron Guzikowski and producer Sarah Condon. No ratings information on the first season has been released.
SundanceTV Drama ‘The Red Road’ Renewed For Six-Episode Second Season
What's Hot on Deadline
Bernie Sanders: Obama Administration "Should Kill" The AT&T-Time Warner Deal: "Higher Prices & Fewer Choices"
'The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon' Showrunner Josh Lieb Departs For Uni TV Overall Deal, Trio Promoted To Run Show
Latest TV News
- ‘Ice’: Antoine Fuqua Pulls Back, Remains Executive Producer On DirecTV Series
- Lady Gaga Talks Super Bowl, Shouts At Drivers In ‘Carpool Karaoke’ Sneak Peek
- Obama Tells Jimmy Kimmel That Donald Trump’s Debate Performances Make Him Laugh
- CBS Developing ‘Under Suspicion’ Book Series Adaptation From John Glenn
- ‘Nashville’ Adds ‘Harry Potter’ Alum Christian Coulson As Recurring
- Kwame Patterson Joins TNT Pilot ‘Monsters Of God’