SundanceTV has renewed its second wholly owned original scripted series The Red Road for a second season with a six-episode order for 2015. The series chronicles the clash between two communities – a small town and the neighboring mountains, home to a Native American tribe -i and two men (Jason Momoa, Martin Henderson) on a collision course. “It’s a show about what happens when you try to bury the truth, and the devastating impact of that,” said SundanceTV President Sarah Barnett. Julianne Nicholson and Tamara Tunie co-star in the series from writer Aaron Guzikowski and producer Sarah Condon. No ratings information on the first season has been released.
SundanceTV Drama ‘The Red Road’ Renewed For Six-Episode Second Season
What's Hot on Deadline
'Pacific Rim: Uprising' Doesn't Create Waves At $26M+; 'Black Panther' Sets Marvel Record & Beats 'Avengers'
Latest TV News
- Kathy Griffin Plans To Attend White House Correspondents Dinner
- Nickelodeon Kids’ Choice Awards 2018 Winners – The Complete List
- ‘Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D.’ Showrunners Talk How ‘Infinity War’ Might Affect The ABC Marvel Series…
- John Cena, Millie Bobby Brown Salute ‘March For Our Lives’ At Kids’ Choice Awards
- FX Pulls the Plug On Marvel's Deadpool Animated TV Series From Donald Glover
- ‘Fear The Walking Dead’ Showrunners & Cast On Season 4: “A Journey From Isolation To Community”…