Shannon Jacobs, previously VP Communications, will manage the New York-based corporate communications team as well as continue to lead media relations efforts for all of CBS TV’s corporate functions including ad sales, research, affiliate relations, governmental and legal affairs, program practices and engineering. She will continue to report to CBS Corp EVP Communications Dana McClintock. Jacobs joined CBS in 2005 as CBS was preparing to split from Viacom. Before that she was Director of Corporate Communications at NBCUniversal.
CBS Corp Ups Shannon Jacobs To SVP Communications
What's Hot on Deadline
Hollywood Cowardice: George Clooney Explains Why Sony Stood Alone In North Korean Cyberterror Attack
More From Team
- Candy Crowley Saluted By Colleagues, Competition, Late-Night Hosts And Robot - Video
- 'Kim Jong-un' Targets Christmas Shoppers On SNL's 'Weekend Update'
- Dr. Evil Disses Sony, Kim Jong-un, Many Others In Mike Myers' Surprise 'SNL' Return
- Republicans To Exhibitors: Play 'The Interview'
- 'Orange Is The New Black' Inmates Croon A Zany 'Twelve Days Of Christmas' – Watch
- North Korea Wants To Work With U.S. To Find Hacker; Obama Admin Asks China For Help – UPDATE