Shannon Jacobs, previously VP Communications, will manage the New York-based corporate communications team as well as continue to lead media relations efforts for all of CBS TV’s corporate functions including ad sales, research, affiliate relations, governmental and legal affairs, program practices and engineering. She will continue to report to CBS Corp EVP Communications Dana McClintock. Jacobs joined CBS in 2005 as CBS was preparing to split from Viacom. Before that she was Director of Corporate Communications at NBCUniversal.
CBS Corp Ups Shannon Jacobs To SVP Communications
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Team
- Oscar De La Renta Dies: Fashion Icon Was 82 – Update
- Lucas Hedges & Penn Badgley Join 'The Slap' Miniseries On NBC; 'Full Circle' Sets Cast
- 'Gold Rush' 5th Season Debut Hits Ratings Motherlode For Discovery
- OSCARS: Eight Documentary Shorts On 2014 Shortlist
- Roger Howarth Joins 'The Flash'; Ryan Hurst In 'Bates Motel'
- Disney Animation Unveils 'Moana' From 'Little Mermaid' Filmmakers For November 2016