Last night’s Saturday Night Live with host Seth Rogen and musical guest Ed Sheeran averaged a 3.9 household rating in the metered markets and a 2.1 in adults 18-49 in the markets with Local People Meters. That was down a tenth in each category from last week’s show, hosted by Anna Kendrick with musical guest Pharrell Williams. In households, it matched SNL‘s season low. In 18-49, it tied the second lowest result of the season.
‘Saturday Night Live’ Ratings Slip With Seth Rogen As Host
What's Hot on Deadline
Hollywood Cowardice: George Clooney Explains Why Sony Stood Alone In North Korean Cyberterror Attack
More From Andreeva
- Veronica Osorio Inks Talent Deal With Fox
- ABC Buys FBI Drama Produced By Jordan Kerner
- David Schwimmer To Play Robert Kardashian In FX's 'American Crime Story: People Vs. O.J.'
- Sarah Jessica Parker Poised To Star In HBO Divorce Comedy Pilot
- Ernie Hudson To Play Poseidon On 'Once Upon a Time'
- Christina Aguilera-Produced Dramedy, Twitter-Based Comedy, Shakespeare-Themed Drama On Prospect Park's Slate