Last night’s Saturday Night Live with host Seth Rogen and musical guest Ed Sheeran averaged a 3.9 household rating in the metered markets and a 2.1 in adults 18-49 in the markets with Local People Meters. That was down a tenth in each category from last week’s show, hosted by Anna Kendrick with musical guest Pharrell Williams. In households, it matched SNL‘s season low. In 18-49, it tied the second lowest result of the season.
‘Saturday Night Live’ Ratings Slip With Seth Rogen As Host
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
Netflix Nabs Judd Apatow Comedy Series With 2-Season Order; Paul Rust & Gillian Jacobs To Star, Legendary TV To Produce
More From Andreeva
- ABC Buys Stephnie Weir Bank Comedy
- Fox Developing Drama About Airline Crew Moonlighting As Robbers
- Betsy Thomas Set As New 'Bad Judge' Showrunner
- Sam Richardson Upped To Regular On 'Veep'
- Nathan Parsons To Topline Amazon Pilot 'Point Of Honor', Luke Benward To Co-Star
- Rob Golenberg and Alon Aranya's Scripted World Inks First-Look Deal With Fox 21