Both Anna Kendrick and last week’s Louis C.K. have received solid marks for their hosting, but Saturday Night Live‘s streak of suppressed ratings, which started with the Lena Dunham episode, continues. Last night’s episode, with host Kendrick and musical guest Pharrell, drew a 4.0 household rating in the metered markets and a 2.2 in adults 18-49 in the markets with Local People Meters. That was even in households with last week’s show hosted by Louis C.K. (4.0), matching the second lowest result of the season, and up a tenth in 18-49. The Lena Dunham episode averaged a 4.1 and 2.1.
‘Saturday Night Live’ On Par With Anna Kendrick As Host
What's Hot on Deadline
'Pacific Rim: Uprising' Doesn't Create Waves At $26M+; 'Black Panther' Sets Marvel Record & Beats 'Avengers'
Latest TV News
- ‘March For Our Lives’ Unites Students And Celebrities For Day Of Protest – Highlights
- Barry Diller Says Weinstein “A Gorilla”, Trump “Bad Character” & Explains Why He’d Never Own A Studio…
- ‘SuperMansion’: Crackle Unveils Season 3 Trailer, Premiere Date
- ‘Into The Badlands’ Debuts Season 3 Trailer; Cast & Creator Talk Show’s Inclusivity – Wondercon
- NCAA Leads Friday Ratings, ‘Dynasty’ Grows, NBC Bags Biggest Non-Sports Crowd
- Arnold Schwarzenegger: Republican Party “Like The Titanic”; Says No Love Between Trump & California