Both Anna Kendrick and last week’s Louis C.K. have received solid marks for their hosting, but Saturday Night Live‘s streak of suppressed ratings, which started with the Lena Dunham episode, continues. Last night’s episode, with host Kendrick and musical guest Pharrell, drew a 4.0 household rating in the metered markets and a 2.2 in adults 18-49 in the markets with Local People Meters. That was even in households with last week’s show hosted by Louis C.K. (4.0), matching the second lowest result of the season, and up a tenth in 18-49. The Lena Dunham episode averaged a 4.1 and 2.1.
‘Saturday Night Live’ On Par With Anna Kendrick As Host
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Andreeva
- SVP Alternative Among Several Eliminated Positions At CW
- Nora Arnezeder To Co-Star In 'Zoo'; Christian Campbell Joins 'True Detective'
- Paul Dano To Co-Star In Steve McQueen's HBO Pilot 'Codes Of Conduct'
- 'Jump Start' Comic Strip To Be Adapted As Family Comedy For Fox
- Resolution's Cynthia Booth & Emma Lewis Join Don Buchwald & Associates