Both Anna Kendrick and last week’s Louis C.K. have received solid marks for their hosting, but Saturday Night Live‘s streak of suppressed ratings, which started with the Lena Dunham episode, continues. Last night’s episode, with host Kendrick and musical guest Pharrell, drew a 4.0 household rating in the metered markets and a 2.2 in adults 18-49 in the markets with Local People Meters. That was even in households with last week’s show hosted by Louis C.K. (4.0), matching the second lowest result of the season, and up a tenth in 18-49. The Lena Dunham episode averaged a 4.1 and 2.1.
‘Saturday Night Live’ On Par With Anna Kendrick As Host
What's Hot on Deadline
Cloris Leachman On Gene Wilder & The 'Young Frankenstein' Scene That Cracked Him Up: "We Had To Do It 14 Times"
Bruce Lee-Inspired Crime Drama ‘Warrior’ From Justin Lin & 'Banshee' Co-Creator Gets Cinemax Pilot Order
Latest TV News
- ‘Bachelorette’ Runner-Up Will Be New ‘Bachelor’; Diversity Issue Remains
- Michael Shannon & Taylor Kitsch Topline Weinstein Co. Series ‘Waco’, Based On 1993 Siege
- One World Sports Network Drops Off Dish; Sides Blame Each Other
- CBS Developing New Adaptation Of UK Comedy Series ‘Friday Night Dinner’
- ABC Buys Laura Krafft Family Comedy
- Don Buchwald & Associates Expands Team With Four New Agents, Promotes Two