Sandrine Holt has locked a deal to join Paramount and Skydance’s reboot Terminator: Genesis, which stars Emilia Clarke as Sarah Connor, Jason Clarke as her son John Connor, Jai Courtney as Kyle Reese, and Arnold Schwarzenegger reprising his signature cyborg. The UK-born Holt would play Detective Cheung, who arrests Kyle and Sarah when they arrive in 2017. The time-travel saga is directed by Alan Taylor has a July 1, 2015 release set. Holt also just closed a deal to star opposite Norman Reedus and Djimon Hounsou in Air, the Automatik Entertainment pic, playing Abby, the wife of Cartwright (Hounsou). Holt played Gillian Cole, the work rival of Robin Wright’s Claire Underwood, in the first two seasons of Netflix’s House Of Cards. She also was cast in the ABC pilot Exposed, and was last on CBS’ Hostages. She is repped by Innovative and D2 Management.
‘House Of Cards’ Actress Sandrine Holt Joins ‘Terminator: Genesis’
What's Hot on Deadline
'Fifty Shades' Dominant With $277M WW; 'La La' Lands $200M+ Overseas; 'XXX' Tops In China - International Box Office
Latest Film News
- Costume Designers Guild Awards: 'La La Land,’ 'Hidden Figures' & ‘The Crown’ Among Winners…
- Martin Scorsese's Robert De Niro Pic 'The Irishman' Heading To Netflix?
- Leah Adler Dies: Steven Spielberg’s Mother Was 97
- Uma Thurman Regrets Turning Down ‘Lord Of The Rings’ Role
- UCLA Diversity Report Downplays Gains Made By Industry’s Women and Minorities
- ‘Logan’ Review: The Marvel Comic Book Movie For People Who Hate Marvel Comic Book Movies