CBS Monday kicked off the post-How I Met Your Mother era last night with Lindsay Lohan, who started things at 8 PM with a guest appearance on 2 Broke Girls. The new 8 PM anchor drew a 2.2 in adults 18-49 last night, down a tenth from its last original, which followed the penultimate episode of HIMYM. But that tied as a season low. In its first regular airing, new comedy Friends With Better Lives (1.8) was down 31% from its preview behind the HIMYM finale. Mike & Molly (2.1) was up a tenth from its most recent original while the first-season finale of Mom (1.9) was down 14% from its last original on the night of the HIMYM finale. A Person Of Interest rerun aired at 10 PM. Elsewhere, NBC’s The Voice (3.3) was down 6% from last week to a Monday season low. ABC’s Dancing With The Stars (2.3) was up a tenth. The Blacklist and Castle were repeats. The CW’s Star-Crossed (0.3) was flat, The Tomorrow People (0.4) was down a tenth.
RATINGS RAT RACE: ‘2 Broke Girls’ Steady In Transition To 8 PM With Lindsay Lohan, ‘Friends With Better Lives’ & ‘Mom’ Down
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Andreeva
- Raycom Media TV Stations Blacked Out By DirecTV In Carriage Dispute
- ABC Buys Medical Thriller From Janine Sherman Barrois & Aaron Kaplan
- Bob Cooper, EOne Prep Post-Apocalyptic Event Series With Book Acquisition
- Fox Buys Detective Drama Based On Australian Miniseries 'Jack Irish'
- 'The Greatest American Hero' Gets Fox Remake With Phil Lord & Chris Miller
- Jennifer Johnson Exiting 'The Following' As Showrunner, Trio Takes Over