CBS Monday kicked off the post-How I Met Your Mother era last night with Lindsay Lohan, who started things at 8 PM with a guest appearance on 2 Broke Girls. The new 8 PM anchor drew a 2.2 in adults 18-49 last night, down a tenth from its last original, which followed the penultimate episode of HIMYM. But that tied as a season low. In its first regular airing, new comedy Friends With Better Lives (1.8) was down 31% from its preview behind the HIMYM finale. Mike & Molly (2.1) was up a tenth from its most recent original while the first-season finale of Mom (1.9) was down 14% from its last original on the night of the HIMYM finale. A Person Of Interest rerun aired at 10 PM. Elsewhere, NBC’s The Voice (3.3) was down 6% from last week to a Monday season low. ABC’s Dancing With The Stars (2.3) was up a tenth. The Blacklist and Castle were repeats. The CW’s Star-Crossed (0.3) was flat, The Tomorrow People (0.4) was down a tenth.
RATINGS RAT RACE: ‘2 Broke Girls’ Steady In Transition To 8 PM With Lindsay Lohan, ‘Friends With Better Lives’ & ‘Mom’ Down
What's Hot on Deadline
'Me And Earl And The Dying Girl' Takes Top Dramatic Honors At Sundance; Is It The Next 'Whiplash'? - Winners List
ADG Awards: 'Birdman', 'Grand Budapest Hotel', & 'Guardians' Take Top Film Prizes - 'Game Of Thrones', 'True Detective Among TV Winners
More From Andreeva
- Bryan Cranston & David Shore’s 'Sneaky Pete', Civil Rights Crime Drama From Rene Balcer Get CBS Pilot Orders
- Johnny Knoxville, Jermaine Fowler Projects, NBA Buddy Show Among 7 ABC Comedy Pilot Orders
- ABC Picks Up 4 Drama Pilots
- Busy Philipps Joins HBO Comedy Series 'Vice Principals'
- Medical Drama ‘LFE’ Gets CBS Pilot Order
- Idina Menzel To Star In ‘Happy Time’ Comedy Produced By Ellen DeGeneres