CBS Monday kicked off the post-How I Met Your Mother era last night with Lindsay Lohan, who started things at 8 PM with a guest appearance on 2 Broke Girls. The new 8 PM anchor drew a 2.2 in adults 18-49 last night, down a tenth from its last original, which followed the penultimate episode of HIMYM. But that tied as a season low. In its first regular airing, new comedy Friends With Better Lives (1.8) was down 31% from its preview behind the HIMYM finale. Mike & Molly (2.1) was up a tenth from its most recent original while the first-season finale of Mom (1.9) was down 14% from its last original on the night of the HIMYM finale. A Person Of Interest rerun aired at 10 PM. Elsewhere, NBC’s The Voice (3.3) was down 6% from last week to a Monday season low. ABC’s Dancing With The Stars (2.3) was up a tenth. The Blacklist and Castle were repeats. The CW’s Star-Crossed (0.3) was flat, The Tomorrow People (0.4) was down a tenth.
RATINGS RAT RACE: ‘2 Broke Girls’ Steady In Transition To 8 PM With Lindsay Lohan, ‘Friends With Better Lives’ & ‘Mom’ Down
What's Hot on Deadline
Sony Pictures Confirms Quentin Tarantino Deal; Margot Robbie, Tom Cruise, Brad Pitt, Leonardo DiCaprio Circling
Ryan Eggold, Who Played Fan Favorite Tom Keen In 'The Blacklist,' Joins Spike Lee's 'Black Klansman'
Actress Accuses 'Girls' EP Murray Miller Of Sexual Assault; Showrunners Lena Dunham & Jenni Konner Defend Him - Update
Latest TV News
- Hollywood Split Over Al Franken; Former ‘SNL’ Cast Members Take Sides
- Univision & Verizon Reach Deal, Ending Blackout And Restoring Stations
- David Cassidy Hospitalized With Reported Organ Failure
- ‘Hawaii Five-O’ Ratings Top Night Again, ’20/20′ Hits Viewership Season High
- Ann Wedgeworth Dies: ‘Three’s Company’, ‘Sweet Dreams’ Actress Was 83
- Malcolm Young Dies: AC/DC Guitarist Rocked Charts & TV-Film Soundtracks