EXCLUSIVE: Ahead of its screening at the Marché du Film at Cannes, the pic about three couples dealing with the same reality-shaking event has found a domestic distributor. Millennium Entertainment has picked up U.S. rights to Parts Per Billion, starring Rosario Dawson, Josh Hartnett, Teresa Palmer, Penn Badgley, Frank Langella and Gena Rowlands as the three couples forced to make life-defining decisions in the face of a biological catastrophe that threatens to destroy the human race. As the pandemic spreads and civilization is thrown into chaos, generations old and young must each make the ultimate decision. Brian Horiuchi wrote and directed the sci-fi drama, which was produced by Molly Hassell, Jennifer Levine and Michael Benaroya. No release date has been set. LA-based XYZ Films handled the Millennium deal and also is doing international sales for the movie, which screened at Hong Kong Filmart last month.
Millennium Takes U.S. Rights To Sci-Fi Drama ‘Parts Per Billion’
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Team
- New York Television Festival Announces 2014 Winners
- UPDATE: Warner Bros Moves Up 'Entourage' Release By A Week
- Terry Keenan Dead: Longtime Business Reporter-Anchor At CNN, CNBC & Fox News
- Film Independent Spirit Awards 2015 To Be Broadcast Live On IFC
- Lyndsy Fonseca Joins 'Marvel's Agent Carter'
- Jim Parsons To Star In Animated 'Elf' Holiday Special On NBC