EXCLUSIVE: Ahead of its screening at the Marché du Film at Cannes, the pic about three couples dealing with the same reality-shaking event has found a domestic distributor. Millennium Entertainment has picked up U.S. rights to Parts Per Billion, starring Rosario Dawson, Josh Hartnett, Teresa Palmer, Penn Badgley, Frank Langella and Gena Rowlands as the three couples forced to make life-defining decisions in the face of a biological catastrophe that threatens to destroy the human race. As the pandemic spreads and civilization is thrown into chaos, generations old and young must each make the ultimate decision. Brian Horiuchi wrote and directed the sci-fi drama, which was produced by Molly Hassell, Jennifer Levine and Michael Benaroya. No release date has been set. LA-based XYZ Films handled the Millennium deal and also is doing international sales for the movie, which screened at Hong Kong Filmart last month.
Millennium Takes U.S. Rights To Sci-Fi Drama ‘Parts Per Billion’
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
Fall Festival Verdict: Who's In, Who's Out As The 2014 Oscar Race Gets Its First Real Shot Of Adrenaline
More From Team
- Vivendi's Vincent Bollore Angles To Become Europe's Powerhouse Cable, Web & Phone Provider
- R.I.P. Theodore J. Flicker, Creator of 'Barney Miller'
- 'Whiplash', 'The Good Lie' Win Top Awards At Deauville American Film Festival
- DeadlineNow @ Toronto: Pete Hammond On The Contenders Emerging From The Festival
- Hot Trailer: Keanu Reeves Is 'John Wick'
- Brian d'Arcy James Joins 'Spotlight'; Ruby Jerins Cast In 'Louder Than Bombs'; Beau Knapp Gets Role In 'The Finest Hours'