Paramount’s 2015 live-action animation hybrid pic Monster Trucks has cast Emmy-winner Barry Pepper (Saving Private Ryan, True Grit) in a role that the studio’s keeping under wraps. Pepper, who next appears in Focus Features’ Kill The Messenger with Jeremy Renner and the romantic drama The Devil’s Harvest, had a busy last year with Broken City, Snitch, and The Lone Ranger. He joins Thomas Lennon, Danny Glover, Jane Levy, Amy Ryan, Lucas Till, and Holt McCallany in the Chris Wedge-helmed Monster Trucks, which hits the road May 29, 2015. Pepper is repped by The Kohner Agency and Sloane, Offer, Weber & Dern.
Paramount’s ‘Monster Trucks’ Adds Barry Pepper
What's Hot on Deadline
'Fifty Shades' Dominant With $277M WW; 'La La' Lands $200M+ Overseas; 'XXX' Tops In China - International Box Office
Latest Film News
- UCLA Diversity Report Downplays Gains Made By Industry’s Women and Minorites
- ‘Logan’ Review: The Marvel Comic Book Movie For People Who Hate Marvel Comic Book Movies
- Simon Kinberg Looking To Direct Next ‘X-Men’?
- Madeline Brewer Joins Rupert Wyatt’s Sci-Fi Thriller ‘Captive State’
- Jennifer Garner In Final Negotiations To Join ‘Simon vs The Homo Sapiens Agenda’
- CAA Signs ‘Patti Cake$’ Star Danielle Macdonald