EXCLUSIVE: Kyle Villella, most recently VP Theatrical Distribution Operations at LD Entertainment, has been appointed to head the expanding film and TV sales and distribution division at indie Paragon Pictures. It’s the last ramp-up for Paragon, the specialty distribution arm of Osiris Entertainment that kicked off its theatrical business in February with the platform release of the Melissa Leo starrer Bottled Up, a drama about over-the-counter drug abuse that also stars Josh Hamilton. The company formally launched in September with Osiris CEO Evan Crooke at the helm, and its other titles include the thrillers The Kill Hole starring Chadwick Boseman and UK pic Twenty8K. Villella previously worked at Lionsgate, Paramount, The Weinstein Company and most recently LD, where he helped sell the Matthew McConaughey pic Killer Joe, Disconnect and Black Rock.
Osiris/Paragon Taps Distribution Vet Kyle Villella For Film & TV Post
What's Hot on Deadline
Hollywood Cowardice: George Clooney Explains Why Sony Stood Alone In North Korean Cyberterror Attack
More From Team
- Candy Crowley Saluted By Colleagues, Competition, Late-Night Hosts And Robot - Video
- 'Kim Jong-un' Targets Christmas Shoppers On SNL's 'Weekend Update'
- Dr. Evil Disses Sony, Kim Jong-un, Many Others In Mike Myers' Surprise 'SNL' Return
- Republicans To Exhibitors: Play 'The Interview'
- 'Orange Is The New Black' Inmates Croon A Zany 'Twelve Days Of Christmas' – Watch
- North Korea Wants To Work With U.S. To Find Hacker; Obama Admin Asks China For Help – UPDATE