EXCLUSIVE: Tatiana Maslany, who earned a Golden Globe nod for her starring role on the BBC America sci-fi series Orphan Black, has been cast in indie feature The Paper Store. Maslany stars opposite Penn Badgley (Greetings From Tim Buckley, Margin Call, Gossip Girl) and Richard Kind in a revenge tale about a former college student who forges essays for cash, the client who becomes her lover, and their professor. Katharine Clark Gray penned the script with husband Nicholas Gray, who will direct. Jonathan Gray and Bonnie Timmermann are producing. Filming is set to begin next month in New York. Maslany is repped by Resolution, Magnolia Entertainment and Characters Talent Agency. Badgely, whose upcoming films include Ethan Hawke’s Cymbeline and Parts Per Billion with Frank Langella and Teresa Palmer, is repped by CAA and Anonymous Content.
‘Orphan Black’s Tatiana Maslany Joins Penn Badgley In ‘The Paper Store’
What's Hot on Deadline
TLC "Deeply Saddened" As It Pulls All Episodes of '19 Kids And Counting' In Wake Of Child Molestation Allegations - Update
'Ant-Man' Scribes Andrew Barrer & Gabriel Ferrari Join 'Transformers' Writers Room: Cybertron Pic In Offing?
Latest Film News
- Paramount, Mary Parent To Turn ‘Beyblade’ Into Live Action Feature
- ‘The End Of The Tour’ Trailer: Jason Segel As David Foster Wallace
- Sky To Invest $20M In Milan Hub For Arts; Fremantle Picks Up Jude Law’s ‘The Young Pope': Global Briefs
- ‘How He Fell In Love’ Clip: Exploring Faithfulness And Betrayal
- Utkarsh Ambudkar Joins ‘Barbershop 3′
- ‘A Walk In The Woods’ Trailer: Redford & Nolte Take A Hike