EXCLUSIVE: Tatiana Maslany, who earned a Golden Globe nod for her starring role on the BBC America sci-fi series Orphan Black, has been cast in indie feature The Paper Store. Maslany stars opposite Penn Badgley (Greetings From Tim Buckley, Margin Call, Gossip Girl) and Richard Kind in a revenge tale about a former college student who forges essays for cash, the client who becomes her lover, and their professor. Katharine Clark Gray penned the script with husband Nicholas Gray, who will direct. Jonathan Gray and Bonnie Timmermann are producing. Filming is set to begin next month in New York. Maslany is repped by Resolution, Magnolia Entertainment and Characters Talent Agency. Badgely, whose upcoming films include Ethan Hawke’s Cymbeline and Parts Per Billion with Frank Langella and Teresa Palmer, is repped by CAA and Anonymous Content.
‘Orphan Black’s Tatiana Maslany Joins Penn Badgley In ‘The Paper Store’
What's Hot on Deadline
No Obama Bounce For DNC Day 3 Ratings As They Fall Behind RNC, 'Wayward Pines' Finale Down From 2015
Bill Maher On Hillary Clinton Nomination: "First, Lady Ghostbusters And Now This. America's On A Roll!"
Latest Film News
- ‘Nerve’ Box Office Takes Est. $2.3M Thursday To Cull $6M In Three Days For Lionsgate
- Steve Guttenberg “Moved” By Bill Clinton’s ‘Police Academy’ Love
- ‘Command And Control’ Trailer: Inside One Of The Cold War’s Tensest Moments – TCA
- ‘Suicide Squad’ Adds Ezra Miller’s The Flash To Mix
- Chris Evans Circling Lead Role In Lionsgate’s ‘Jekyll’
- Eddie Murphy’s ‘Mr. Church’ Gets Fall Release Date