BBC America‘s Orphan Black second-season debut last Saturday doubled its total viewer and 25-54 audience, and upped its 18-49 viewing by 91% with Live+3 Day viewing. That shifted audience totaled 1.57 million for the premiere telecast and three weekend replays, including 927,000 adults 25-54 and 909,000 adults 18-49. Orphan Black is second only to BBC America’s highest-rated series Doctor Who, in adults 18-49. The Live+3 lift for the Season 2 premiere ranks No. 1 among all TV drama season premieres in the 2013-14 season to date. In L3, this season debut ranks well ahead of the show’s original unveiling: up 41% in total viewers, 52% in 25-54, and 65% in 18-49. In addition, Orphan Black was the No. 1 TV show on Twitter and Tumblr for the day of premiere and was the No. 1 basic cable drama on Twitter for the week.
‘Orphan Black’ Doubles Season Debut Audiences With Live + 3 Viewing
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest TV News
- Mark-Paul Gosselaar To Star In Fox Pilot ‘Pitch’
- CBS Comedy Pilot 'Superior Donuts' Casts Maz Jobrani
- Laura Dern To Star In HBO Death Row Drama In Development From Alex Gibney
- ‘Outlander’ Season 2 Trailer: Is It Even Possible To Change The Future?
- Les Moonves Says He Has “Free Rein” To Run CBS, But Likes “Stability”