BBC America‘s Orphan Black second-season debut last Saturday doubled its total viewer and 25-54 audience, and upped its 18-49 viewing by 91% with Live+3 Day viewing. That shifted audience totaled 1.57 million for the premiere telecast and three weekend replays, including 927,000 adults 25-54 and 909,000 adults 18-49. Orphan Black is second only to BBC America’s highest-rated series Doctor Who, in adults 18-49. The Live+3 lift for the Season 2 premiere ranks No. 1 among all TV drama season premieres in the 2013-14 season to date. In L3, this season debut ranks well ahead of the show’s original unveiling: up 41% in total viewers, 52% in 25-54, and 65% in 18-49. In addition, Orphan Black was the No. 1 TV show on Twitter and Tumblr for the day of premiere and was the No. 1 basic cable drama on Twitter for the week.
‘Orphan Black’ Doubles Season Debut Audiences With Live + 3 Viewing
Trending Now on Deadline
'Dancing With The Stars' Finale Ratings Hit 4-Season High, 'The Voice' Down, 'Flash' & 'Mindy Project' Even
More From Team
- Jon Lindstrom Joins 'True Detective'; Dan Buran Boards TNT's Drug-Trade Pilot
- 'Unfinished Business' Redband Trailer: Vince Vaughn And Company Invade Europe
- 'Late Late Show' Guest Hosts Include Drew Carey & Judd Apatow Ahead Of Corden Debut
- Richard Linklater To Receive Palm Springs Visionary Award For 'Boyhood'
- MPTF's Night Before Oscar Fundraiser Setting Up Shop On Fox Lot
- Matt Barr Joins TNT's Drug-Trade Pilot; Katie Sarife In 'The Michelle Knight Story'