BBC America‘s Orphan Black second-season debut last Saturday doubled its total viewer and 25-54 audience, and upped its 18-49 viewing by 91% with Live+3 Day viewing. That shifted audience totaled 1.57 million for the premiere telecast and three weekend replays, including 927,000 adults 25-54 and 909,000 adults 18-49. Orphan Black is second only to BBC America’s highest-rated series Doctor Who, in adults 18-49. The Live+3 lift for the Season 2 premiere ranks No. 1 among all TV drama season premieres in the 2013-14 season to date. In L3, this season debut ranks well ahead of the show’s original unveiling: up 41% in total viewers, 52% in 25-54, and 65% in 18-49. In addition, Orphan Black was the No. 1 TV show on Twitter and Tumblr for the day of premiere and was the No. 1 basic cable drama on Twitter for the week.
‘Orphan Black’ Doubles Season Debut Audiences With Live + 3 Viewing
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Team
- 'Madam Secretary' Coming To U.K. On Sky Living; NBCUniversal International Television Production Pacts With TV3 Group Ireland…
- 'High Profits': New CNN Series Profiles Colorado Pot Business Owners
- Mary McCormack & Alicia Witt Join 'House Of Lies'; Lindsey Gort In 'Self Promotion'
- Courtney Love To Guest Star In Fox's 'Empire'
- 'Good Morning America' Ratings Lead Morning Infotainment Race
- Zachary Booth, Bill Irwin, Six More Round Out 'South Of Hell' Cast On WE TV