Niko Nicotera (Sympathy For Delicious) and David Labrava have been promoted to regular for the seventh and final season of FX’s Sons Of Anarchy. Nicotera has recurred for the past two seasons on the Kurt Sutter-created biker drama as SAMCRO member Ratboy Skogstrom. Real-life Hells Angels member Labrava plays Happy, who in Season 6 became Sergeant-at-Arms for the mother chapter of the club. Sons Of Anarchy is FX’s highest-rated series ever, and the Season 6 closer scored a season-finale record with 5.2 million viewers. Nicotera, repped by Pakula King & Associates and manager Nicolas Bernheim, next will be seen in feature The Purge: Anarchy.
Niko Nicotera & David Labrava Upped To Regular On ‘Sons Of Anarchy’
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Team
- Brian Huskey Set For ABC's 'Selfie'; Rebecca Forsythe Joins 'Members Only'
- Relativity's 'Beyond The Lights' To Open 18th Urbanworld Fest
- Step Right Up For 'American Horror Story: Freak Show' Premiere Date
- Winona Ryder, Alfred Molina & Jon Bernthal Join HBO Miniseries 'Show Me A Hero'
- Deadline Takes ALS Ice Bucket Challenge; Nominates Katzenberg, Soderbergh And Lindelof: Video
- Tony Shalhoub Joins Showtime's 'Nurse Jackie'