Niko Nicotera (Sympathy For Delicious) and David Labrava have been promoted to regular for the seventh and final season of FX’s Sons Of Anarchy. Nicotera has recurred for the past two seasons on the Kurt Sutter-created biker drama as SAMCRO member Ratboy Skogstrom. Real-life Hells Angels member Labrava plays Happy, who in Season 6 became Sergeant-at-Arms for the mother chapter of the club. Sons Of Anarchy is FX’s highest-rated series ever, and the Season 6 closer scored a season-finale record with 5.2 million viewers. Nicotera, repped by Pakula King & Associates and manager Nicolas Bernheim, next will be seen in feature The Purge: Anarchy.
Niko Nicotera & David Labrava Upped To Regular On ‘Sons Of Anarchy’
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Team
- Steven Weber To Guest Star On Showtime's 'House Of Lies'
- Discovery Life Channel Sets 'The Mistress' Series
- ITV Accused Of Unfair Labor Practices By WGA East
- 'CNN Original' Roger Strauss Retires; Directed Tiananmen Square Live Coverage
- Ellen Barkin To Guest Star In Showtime's 'Happyish' Pilot
- Brenton Thwaites Boards 'Pirates 5′ Ship For Disney