High Noon Entertainment is making a push into the game and competition arena, signing a first-look partnership with Celebrity Apprentice and Big Brother producer Michael Dietz and his Lucky Butterfly Prods. Under the deal, Dietz will focus on creating new, unscripted game and competition formats to be co-produced with High Noon in the U.S. Dietz and his Lucky Butterfly team will relocate to High Noon’s Sherman Oaks office, and work closely with Patrick Jager, SVP Development and Production, and Scott Feeley, SVP Current Programming. This marks the first co–production deal for ITV Studios’ High Noon. Dietz most recently helped the company develop the game format The Line for GSN. His other producing credits include Stars Earn Stripes, Killer Karaoke, Scream If You Know The Answer, and Minute To Win It.
Michael Dietz Inks First-Look Deal With High Noon
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Team
- Relativity Teams With Jonathan Goldstein and John Francis Daley On 'All Day And A Night'
- EMMYS: Mindy Kaling, Liev Schreiber, Kate Walsh & More Join Presenters List
- Damon Lindelof Pens 'Lost'-Themed Episode Of 'Phineas And Ferb'
- Paramount Sets October 'Men, Women & Children' Dates
- Ving Rhames Boards 'Operator'; 'Threshold' Ramps Up; Five Join 'Clavius'