High Noon Entertainment is making a push into the game and competition arena, signing a first-look partnership with Celebrity Apprentice and Big Brother producer Michael Dietz and his Lucky Butterfly Prods. Under the deal, Dietz will focus on creating new, unscripted game and competition formats to be co-produced with High Noon in the U.S. Dietz and his Lucky Butterfly team will relocate to High Noon’s Sherman Oaks office, and work closely with Patrick Jager, SVP Development and Production, and Scott Feeley, SVP Current Programming. This marks the first co–production deal for ITV Studios’ High Noon. Dietz most recently helped the company develop the game format The Line for GSN. His other producing credits include Stars Earn Stripes, Killer Karaoke, Scream If You Know The Answer, and Minute To Win It.
Michael Dietz Inks First-Look Deal With High Noon
What's Hot on Deadline
Oscars: Best Picture Envelope Disaster Can't Take Away Triumph Of Best Academy Awards Show In Many A Moon(light)
Emma Stone On 'La La Land' & 'Moonlight' Best Picture Snafu: "I Was Holding The Best Actress Card The Entire Time"
Latest TV News
- Bill Cosby Loses Attempt To Move 2004 Rape Trial; Actor Granted Outside Jury
- ‘Incorporated’ Canceled By Syfy After One Season
- Time Warner Shares Rise As FCC Chief Says He Probably Won’t Review AT&T Deal
- Rachelle Lefevre To Star In ‘Doomsday’ ABC Drama Pilot
- Sony Pictures Television Taps Jennifer Solari As VP Media & Talent Relations
- Steve Harvey To Warren Beatty: “Call Me”