High Noon Entertainment is making a push into the game and competition arena, signing a first-look partnership with Celebrity Apprentice and Big Brother producer Michael Dietz and his Lucky Butterfly Prods. Under the deal, Dietz will focus on creating new, unscripted game and competition formats to be co-produced with High Noon in the U.S. Dietz and his Lucky Butterfly team will relocate to High Noon’s Sherman Oaks office, and work closely with Patrick Jager, SVP Development and Production, and Scott Feeley, SVP Current Programming. This marks the first co–production deal for ITV Studios’ High Noon. Dietz most recently helped the company develop the game format The Line for GSN. His other producing credits include Stars Earn Stripes, Killer Karaoke, Scream If You Know The Answer, and Minute To Win It.
Michael Dietz Inks First-Look Deal With High Noon
What's Hot on Deadline
Hollywood Cowardice: George Clooney Explains Why Sony Stood Alone In North Korean Cyberterror Attack
Sony Responds To President Obama's Criticism: "We Had No Choice," Still Hope To Release 'The Interview'
Obama: Sony Made Mistake Pulling 'The Interview'; U.S. Will Respond Proportionally At Time And Place We Choose -- Update
More From Team
- Embeth Davidtz & Jack Noseworthy Join 'Marilyn' Miniseries; 'Lumen' Pilot Rounds Out Cast
- HBO's 'The Normal Heart' To Receive PGA's Stanley Kramer Award
- Watch President Obama Discuss Sony Hack In Year-End Press Conference (Live Stream)
- Comedy Central Moves Up '@Midnight' For 2 Weeks Ahead Of Larry Wilmore Premiere
- MPAA Says North Korea Attack On Sony Is “Despicable, Criminal Act”
- Hulu Acquires 'Fargo' Miniseries In Deal With MGM