High Noon Entertainment is making a push into the game and competition arena, signing a first-look partnership with Celebrity Apprentice and Big Brother producer Michael Dietz and his Lucky Butterfly Prods. Under the deal, Dietz will focus on creating new, unscripted game and competition formats to be co-produced with High Noon in the U.S. Dietz and his Lucky Butterfly team will relocate to High Noon’s Sherman Oaks office, and work closely with Patrick Jager, SVP Development and Production, and Scott Feeley, SVP Current Programming. This marks the first co–production deal for ITV Studios’ High Noon. Dietz most recently helped the company develop the game format The Line for GSN. His other producing credits include Stars Earn Stripes, Killer Karaoke, Scream If You Know The Answer, and Minute To Win It.
Michael Dietz Inks First-Look Deal With High Noon
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Team
- TNT Nabs Rights To Five Upcoming Marvel Pics Including 'Avengers: Age Of Ultron'
- Bill Hader To Host 'SNL' October 11
- Veria Living Rebrands And Gets New Name – Now Z Living
- Publishing: Joan Rivers Biography Planned For 2016
- Ben Kingsley, Brie Larson Head For 'Brooklyn Bridge'; Revolver Takes 'Bhopal' Disaster Drama
- Fox Writers Intensive Accepting Nominations