High Noon Entertainment is making a push into the game and competition arena, signing a first-look partnership with Celebrity Apprentice and Big Brother producer Michael Dietz and his Lucky Butterfly Prods. Under the deal, Dietz will focus on creating new, unscripted game and competition formats to be co-produced with High Noon in the U.S. Dietz and his Lucky Butterfly team will relocate to High Noon’s Sherman Oaks office, and work closely with Patrick Jager, SVP Development and Production, and Scott Feeley, SVP Current Programming. This marks the first co–production deal for ITV Studios’ High Noon. Dietz most recently helped the company develop the game format The Line for GSN. His other producing credits include Stars Earn Stripes, Killer Karaoke, Scream If You Know The Answer, and Minute To Win It.
Michael Dietz Inks First-Look Deal With High Noon
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Team
- Create Advertising Group Ups Carrie Gormley & Jonathan Gitlin
- Karen Pittman Joins 'The Americans'; Gloria Reuben In 'Mr. Robot'
- 'Below Deck' Renewed For Third Season By Bravo
- 'Shark Tank' Spinoff 'Beyond The Tank' Ordered At ABC
- 'Cold Justice' Spinoff Greenlit By TNT
- Hollywood Film Awards Sets 18 Categories