Melissa Rosenberg’s Tall Girls Productions has tapped former Universal Cable Prods exec Kate Schumaecker as President. In her new role, Schumaecker will oversee day-to-day operations and develop television projects. Formed by Rosenberg in 2011, ABC Studios-based Tall Girls Prods is focused on film and TV series development with an emphasis on interesting, complex roles for women. In her previous position as VP Development and Current Series at Universal Cable Prods, Schumaecker was the executive on the final two seasons of USA’s Psych and developed various cable projects with a focus on USA Network. She oversaw four pilots, including Satisfaction written by Sean Jablonski, which was recently picked up to series at USA.
Melissa Rosenberg’s Tall Girls Prods. Names Kate Schumaecker President
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Team
- Film Arcade And Paramount Team On Romantic Comedy 'Love, Rosie'
- Pete Hammond's Telluride Q&A With Makers Of 'The Imitation Game' (Video)
- UPDATE: Joan Rivers Remains In Serious Condition Following Thursday Cardiac Arrest
- UPDATE: Abrams Artists & 'Ghost Adventures' Producer End Commissions Dispute
- Wil Wheaton Blogs His Syfy Show Is Toast
- Miranda Mayo Joins 'Pretty Little Liars'; Samm Levine In 'Selfie'