The 10 AM ET debut of Fox News Channel‘s Sunday Morning Futures With Maria Bartiromo (1.078 million viewers, 312,000 in the news demo) took the top spot in cable news, beating CNN‘s Fareed Zakaria GPS (643,000, 169,000) and MSNBC ‘s Melissa Harris-Perry (391,000, 168,000) combined in overall audience and nearly doing same in the demo. Sunday Morning Futures’ demo crowd was Fox News’ third-biggest demo audience for the timeslot this year, delivering a strong lead in for FNC’s 11 AM program, MediaBuzz, which delivered its highest demo rating since debuting back in September (1.001 million viewers, 353,000 in the demo), outstripping CNN’s Reliable Sources (674,000 viewers, 189,000 demo viewers).
Maria Bartiromo Debut Boosts ‘MediaBuzz’ on Fox News Channel
What's Hot on Deadline
Bernie Sanders: Obama Administration "Should Kill" The AT&T-Time Warner Deal: "Higher Prices & Fewer Choices"
John Oliver Offers Donald Trump His Emmy Award If Candidate Will Accept Election Results On November 8
'Madea' To Push Well Past $27M As 'Jack Reacher' Takes $22M to $23M; 'Joneses' Can't Keep Up - Sun. AM Update
'Saturday Night Live' Hits Season High Ratings With Tom Hanks, Lady Gaga & More Donald Trump & Hillary Clinton
Latest TV News
- John Oliver Offers Donald Trump His Emmy Award If Candidate Will Accept Election Results On November 8
- ‘The Talking Dead’: ‘Walking Dead’ Cast Talk Shocking Character Deaths In Rainy Live Event
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 7 Premiere: Negan’s Victim Revealed In Bloody Opener
- Benedict Cumberbatch To Host ‘Saturday Night Live’ November 5
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 7 Preview: Who Does Negan Kill? Is It [Spoiler]?
- Bernie Sanders: Obama Administration “Should Kill” The AT&T-Time Warner Deal: “Higher Prices & Fewer Choices”…