EXCLUSIVE: Mandy Moore is set as the female lead opposite James Roday in CBS’ single-camera comedy pilot Good Session. Written by John Hamburg and Matt Miller and directed by Hamburg, the project revolves around a happy couple, Joel (Roday) and Lindsay (Moore), who go to a therapist (Tracey Ullman) to help them decide if they should have a baby but quickly discover they have more to discuss. Moore’s Lindsay is a driven and hyper-focused business executive who loves her husband but isn’t quite ready to hop off the fast track of her successful career to have kids. Moore, repped by WME, Untitled and attorney P.J. Shapiro, starred in another CBS pilot last season, drama The Advocates.
Mandy Moore To Star In CBS Comedy Pilot ‘Good Session’
What's Hot on Deadline
Red Nose Day Actually: 'Love Actually' Short-Film Sequel With Hugh Grant, Keira Knightley, Bill Nighy & More
Latest TV News
- Viacom’s Great Program Migration: Guide To Which Show Moved Where
- MSNBC President Phil Griffin Signs New Deal; Whither Goest Lawrence O’Donnell?
- ‘The 100’ Ups Tasya Teles To Regular; ‘Supergirl’s Floriana Lima To Return As Recurring
- ‘Twin Peaks’ Premiere Gets Modest Live+3 Bump; Strong Streaming Lift
- ‘House Of Cards’ Season 5 Review: Kevin Spacey & Robin Wright Swagger Back
- The Horse’s Mouth 8: The Importance Of Feeling Important