EXCLUSIVE: Mandy Moore is set as the female lead opposite James Roday in CBS’ single-camera comedy pilot Good Session. Written by John Hamburg and Matt Miller and directed by Hamburg, the project revolves around a happy couple, Joel (Roday) and Lindsay (Moore), who go to a therapist (Tracey Ullman) to help them decide if they should have a baby but quickly discover they have more to discuss. Moore’s Lindsay is a driven and hyper-focused business executive who loves her husband but isn’t quite ready to hop off the fast track of her successful career to have kids. Moore, repped by WME, Untitled and attorney P.J. Shapiro, starred in another CBS pilot last season, drama The Advocates.
Mandy Moore To Star In CBS Comedy Pilot ‘Good Session’
What's Hot on Deadline
No Obama Bounce For DNC Day 3 Ratings As They Fall Behind RNC, 'Wayward Pines' Finale Down From 2015
Bill Maher On Hillary Clinton Nomination: "First, Lady Ghostbusters And Now This. America's On A Roll!"
Latest TV News
- DNC Final Day Ratings See Hillary Clinton Down From Obama In 2012; Steady With Trump & RNC
- ‘This Is Us’: Jon Huertas Joins Dan Fogelman NBC Dramedy
- Sony Pictures Division Hit By Losses In Quarterly Earnings
- Richard Kind, The Last Martin O’Malley Supporter, Attends DNC For Stephen Colbert’s ‘Late Show’
- The Hillbillies Have Eyes In New ‘American Horror Story’ Season 6 Teasers
- Bill Maher On Hillary Clinton Nomination: “First, Lady Ghostbusters And Now This; America’s On A Roll!”