On the eve of the spring finale of Lifetime‘s Bring It!, the network has ordered ten additional episodes of the Pilgrim Studios-produced docu-series that focuses on the elite world of hip-hop majorette competitions. The new episodes are slated to premiere this summer. Lifetime also will air the hour-long bonus episode Bring It! Miss D Breaks It Down on May 7 at 10 PM. Hosted by Kim Coles (Living Single), it will feature a look back at the memorable moments from the program’s season. Since its March 5th launch, Bring It! has seen a +73% jump among Total Viewers versus premiere, +86% in Women 25-54, +72% in Adults 25-54, +71% in Women 18-49 and +65% with Adults 18-49. Bring It!‘s season finale airs tomorrow night at 10 PM.
Lifetime Orders New Episodes Of ‘Bring It!’
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
UPDATE: 'Cops' Bryce Dion Killed By Friendly Fire In Omaha While Filming Response To Wendy's Robbery
More From Team
- Netflix Gets Into French Originals Business With 'Marseille'
- Diane Sawyer Signs Off As Anchor Of 'World News' (Video)
- R.I.P. Character Actor Stephen Lee
- UPDATE: 'Magic Mike' Sequel Moved Up To Wednesday Before Fourth Of July
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Snags Summer Season's Second Strongest Numbers With Major Spoiler
- John Hillcoat's 'Triple Nine' Gets September 2015 Release Date