On the eve of the spring finale of Lifetime‘s Bring It!, the network has ordered ten additional episodes of the Pilgrim Studios-produced docu-series that focuses on the elite world of hip-hop majorette competitions. The new episodes are slated to premiere this summer. Lifetime also will air the hour-long bonus episode Bring It! Miss D Breaks It Down on May 7 at 10 PM. Hosted by Kim Coles (Living Single), it will feature a look back at the memorable moments from the program’s season. Since its March 5th launch, Bring It! has seen a +73% jump among Total Viewers versus premiere, +86% in Women 25-54, +72% in Adults 25-54, +71% in Women 18-49 and +65% with Adults 18-49. Bring It!‘s season finale airs tomorrow night at 10 PM.
Lifetime Orders New Episodes Of ‘Bring It!’
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Team
- Massachusetts Senator Urges Verizon, Cox To Resolve Local Fox Blackout
- Ryan Knight, 'Real World' Star, Dead At 29
- Jon Lindstrom Joins 'True Detective'; Dan Buran Boards TNT's Drug-Trade Pilot
- 'Unfinished Business' Redband Trailer: Vince Vaughn And Company Invade Europe
- 'Late Late Show' Guest Hosts Include Drew Carey & Judd Apatow Ahead Of Corden Debut
- Richard Linklater To Receive Palm Springs Visionary Award For 'Boyhood'