On the eve of the spring finale of Lifetime‘s Bring It!, the network has ordered ten additional episodes of the Pilgrim Studios-produced docu-series that focuses on the elite world of hip-hop majorette competitions. The new episodes are slated to premiere this summer. Lifetime also will air the hour-long bonus episode Bring It! Miss D Breaks It Down on May 7 at 10 PM. Hosted by Kim Coles (Living Single), it will feature a look back at the memorable moments from the program’s season. Since its March 5th launch, Bring It! has seen a +73% jump among Total Viewers versus premiere, +86% in Women 25-54, +72% in Adults 25-54, +71% in Women 18-49 and +65% with Adults 18-49. Bring It!‘s season finale airs tomorrow night at 10 PM.
Lifetime Orders New Episodes Of ‘Bring It!’
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Team
- Publishing: Joan Rivers Biography Planned For 2016
- Ben Kingsley, Brie Larson Head For 'Brooklyn Bridge'; Revolver Takes 'Bhopal' Disaster Drama
- Fox Writers Intensive Accepting Nominations
- GSN Orders 'Baggage' Spinoff; Jerry Springer To Return As Host
- Mark Feuerstein Joins Showtime's 'Nurse Jackie'; Nick Clifford In VH1's 'Hindsight'
- Rosie's Return Snares Big Ratings For 'The View'