Kylie Rogers has landed a role in Gabriele Muccino’s Fathers And Daughters, from Voltage Films. Starring Russell Crowe, Aaron Paul, Amanda Seyfried, Octavia Spencer, Quvenzhane Wallis and Diane Kruger, Fathers And Daughters is a love story detailing the bond between a father (Crowe) and daughter living in New York. The Brad Desch script moves back and forth between the 1980s where Jake Davis, a famous novelist and widower, struggles with mental illness as he tries to raise his 5-year-old daughter, Katie, and the life of 30-year-old Katie (Seyfried) in present-day Manhattan where she battles the demons that stem from her troubled childhood. Rogers will play the young Katie. Rogers also just landed a role in ABC pilot The Visitors, executive produced by Steven Spielberg. She is repped by Innovative, Principato-Young and law firm Bloom Hergott Diemer Rosenthal Laviolette Feldman Schenkman & Goodman.
Kylie Rogers Boards Gabriele Mucino’s ‘Fathers And Daughters’
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest Film News
- Weinstein Company Wins 8-Figure U.S. Rights Auction For Matthew McConaughey-Starrer ‘Gold’
- Paramount Beats Class Action Lawsuit Over Credit Checks For Job Applicants
- Fox Searchlight Picks Up ‘He Named Me Malala’ About Youngest Nobel Winner
- DreamWorks Animation Shares Score On ‘Home,’ But Is It Enough?
- ‘Cinderella’ Returns To Top Of Offshore Box Office; ‘Home’ Rounds $48M – Update
- New ‘Jurassic World’ Teaser: Bystanders Carried Off By Pterosaurs