Kylie Rogers has landed a role in Gabriele Muccino’s Fathers And Daughters, from Voltage Films. Starring Russell Crowe, Aaron Paul, Amanda Seyfried, Octavia Spencer, Quvenzhane Wallis and Diane Kruger, Fathers And Daughters is a love story detailing the bond between a father (Crowe) and daughter living in New York. The Brad Desch script moves back and forth between the 1980s where Jake Davis, a famous novelist and widower, struggles with mental illness as he tries to raise his 5-year-old daughter, Katie, and the life of 30-year-old Katie (Seyfried) in present-day Manhattan where she battles the demons that stem from her troubled childhood. Rogers will play the young Katie. Rogers also just landed a role in ABC pilot The Visitors, executive produced by Steven Spielberg. She is repped by Innovative, Principato-Young and law firm Bloom Hergott Diemer Rosenthal Laviolette Feldman Schenkman & Goodman.
Kylie Rogers Boards Gabriele Mucino’s ‘Fathers And Daughters’
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Team
- Huayi Brothers Spending $130 Million To Start U.S. Subsidiary
- 11 Years Later, Feds Order CNN To Rehire Fired Union Workers
- Hot Trailer: Jason Schwartzman & Elisabeth Moss In 'Listen Up Philip'
- UPDATE: FCC Weighs In On Local Broadcaster's Rescue Of Dodgers For Stretch Run
- 'Bill Maher: Live From DC' HBO's Most Watched Comedy Special In 5 Years