EXCLUSIVE: Hot off the biggest animated movie of all time with Frozen, Josh Gad is reteaming with Disney. He and his writing partner Ryan Dixon will be developing an untitled comedy/family adventure for the studio. The project marks his first post-Frozen collaboration with Disney, having won an Annie Award for voicing Olaf the snowman in the Oscar-winning toon. He has a number of acting projects in the pipeline, including Pixels at Sony, The Wedding Ringer at Screen Gems and Gilligan’s Island at Warner Bros. He’s also starring with Billy Crystal in FX’s The Comedians, which was picked up to series last month. He next appears in Zach Braff’s crowdfunded film Wish I Was Here. He is repped by ICM Partners, Brillstein Entertainment and attorney P.J. Shapiro. Dixon penned the comedy Opening Night and is writing the Twins sequel Triplets.
Josh Gad Developing Family Comedy-Adventure Film At Disney
Trending Now on Deadline
NBC Cameraman Declared Ebola-Free; Tries To Rescue Nancy Snyderman From Self-Inflicted Career Disaster -- UPDATE
More From Team
- MTV Greenlights Two Unscripted Series For 2015 – 'Broke A$$ Game Show' & 'Todrick'
- Bunim/Murray Opens NYC Office, 'Project Runway' Producer Bagshaw To Head Ops
- 'Hedwig' Producer David Binder Attaches To London Stage Fest
- Ben Bradlee Dead At 93, Washington Post Editor During Watergate Era — Update
- 'American Dad!' Moves to TBS; 2.5 Million Follow
- 'Law & Order: SVU' Tackles Sports And Domestic Violence