EXCLUSIVE: Avatar actor Joel David Moore is set to direct comedic drama Youth In Oregon, about a man who must drive his 80-year-old father-in-law cross country to be euthanized. It’ll mark Moore’s third feature behind the camera after his 2007 thriller Spiral and the upcoming comedy Killing Winston Jones starring Richard Dreyfuss. Youth In Oregon is scripted by Andrew Eisen and will be produced by Stefan Nowicki, Joey Carey and Morgan White for Sundial Pictures, whose recent films include Obvious Child, Jiro Dreams of Sushi, and Pariah. Moore recently starred in ABC pilot Forever and in Adam Wingard’s Sundance pic The Guest. He has a recurring role on Bones and next stars on the big screen in Sony thriller Grace. Moore is repped by ICM Partners, which is also repping domestic sales on Youth In Oregon, as well as Underground and Nelson, Davis, Wetzstein, LLP.
Joel David Moore To Direct Euthanasia Road Trip Pic ‘Youth In Oregon’
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Yamato
- 'Midnight Rider' Trial Date Set For Indicted Filmmakers; 1st Assistant Director Hillary Schwartz Turns Herself In
- Jesse Metcalfe, More Set For Zombie Vidgame Flick 'Dead Rising'
- Toronto: François Ozon's 'The New Girlfriend' Goes To Cohen Media Group
- Toronto: Focus Acquires Kate Winslet Starrer 'A Little Chaos'
- Jen On Genre: Brawling At Fantastic Fest; Stan Lee Capes His Career With Bollywood Creation