EXCLUSIVE: Avatar actor Joel David Moore is set to direct comedic drama Youth In Oregon, about a man who must drive his 80-year-old father-in-law cross country to be euthanized. It’ll mark Moore’s third feature behind the camera after his 2007 thriller Spiral and the upcoming comedy Killing Winston Jones starring Richard Dreyfuss. Youth In Oregon is scripted by Andrew Eisen and will be produced by Stefan Nowicki, Joey Carey and Morgan White for Sundial Pictures, whose recent films include Obvious Child, Jiro Dreams of Sushi, and Pariah. Moore recently starred in ABC pilot Forever and in Adam Wingard’s Sundance pic The Guest. He has a recurring role on Bones and next stars on the big screen in Sony thriller Grace. Moore is repped by ICM Partners, which is also repping domestic sales on Youth In Oregon, as well as Underground and Nelson, Davis, Wetzstein, LLP.
Joel David Moore To Direct Euthanasia Road Trip Pic ‘Youth In Oregon’
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Yamato
- Zoe Cassavetes Ponders Plight Of The L.A. Actress In 'Day Out Of Days'
- Jason Reitman's 'Men, Women & Children' Pacts With Secret-Spiller Whisper
- Cara Delevingne Circling Beach Boys Musical 'All Summer Long'
- Hot Trailer: 'Open Windows'
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy's Michael Rooker Rejoins Jazz Biopic 'Bolden'
- Giovanni Ribisi, Juno Temple & More Join 'Meadowland'