EXCLUSIVE: Avatar actor Joel David Moore is set to direct comedic drama Youth In Oregon, about a man who must drive his 80-year-old father-in-law cross country to be euthanized. It’ll mark Moore’s third feature behind the camera after his 2007 thriller Spiral and the upcoming comedy Killing Winston Jones starring Richard Dreyfuss. Youth In Oregon is scripted by Andrew Eisen and will be produced by Stefan Nowicki, Joey Carey and Morgan White for Sundial Pictures, whose recent films include Obvious Child, Jiro Dreams of Sushi, and Pariah. Moore recently starred in ABC pilot Forever and in Adam Wingard’s Sundance pic The Guest. He has a recurring role on Bones and next stars on the big screen in Sony thriller Grace. Moore is repped by ICM Partners, which is also repping domestic sales on Youth In Oregon, as well as Underground and Nelson, Davis, Wetzstein, LLP.
Joel David Moore To Direct Euthanasia Road Trip Pic ‘Youth In Oregon’
What's Hot on Deadline
'The Brothers Grimsby': Trailer Or Titillating Clip "Shown" On 'Jimmy Kimmel Live' – Which Works Better?
Latest Film News
- Peter Bart: Oscar Trail Is Long And Winding For The Smart Filmmakers Of ‘Spotlight’ and ‘The Big Short…
- Les Moonves Says He Has “Free Rein” To Run CBS, But Likes “Stability”
- Endurance Media Taps Steve Barnett As Production Prexy, Acquires Trio Of Scripts
- ‘Deadpool’ Very Much Alive In $12M Overseas Open; $80M Intl Weekend Ahead?
- CBS Q4 Revenues Beat Expectations With 8% Growth In Network Ad Sales
- Douglas Smith Joins Jessica Chastain’s Team In ‘Miss Sloane’