Jan Koeppen, the current COO of 21st Century Fox Europe and Asia, is making a transition to Fox International Channels where he will take over as President of Europe and Africa. He is stepping into the position vacated by Jesus Perezagua, who announced his departure last month. Koeppen will be based in London and report to President and CEO Hernan Lopez. The exec will have P&L responsibility for FIC’s 94 TV and online services across 88 countries in Europe and Africa where leading channel brands include Fox, Fox Sports, Fox Life and National Geographic Channel. As COO of 21st Century Fox, Koeppen has overseen the group’s portfolio of companies including Sky Italia, Sky Deutschland, BSkyB, Star India and Fox Turkey. Among his myriad transactions, Koeppen was instrumental in the creation of Star India as a stand-alone operation and in the acquisition of a majority stake in Sky Deutschland. He serves on the boards of Sky Deutschland, Tata Sky and Fox Turkey. Koeppen was previously with Boston Consulting Group.
Jan Koeppen Named President Fox International Channels Europe & Africa
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Tartaglione
- Scottish Independence Vote: If The Ayes Have It, What Happens For Film & TV Biz?
- ITV Closes Curtain On 'Rising Star'; UK Version Will Not Go Forward
- Global Showbiz Briefs: Rome Film Festival Reveals First 5 English-Language Titles; Soda Pictures Bringing 'Phoenix' To UK; More
- 'Help! I Can't Cook' Serves Up Record Debut In Israel; Is Keshet In The Sweet Spot Again?
- China: Understanding & Respect Key To Massive Market, But Does Anybody Know Anything?
- Global Showbiz Briefs: BBC's Hugh Bonneville Starrer 'W1A' Back For Season 2; Denmark's TDC Group Paying $2.15B For Norwegian…