Jan Koeppen, the current COO of 21st Century Fox Europe and Asia, is making a transition to Fox International Channels where he will take over as President of Europe and Africa. He is stepping into the position vacated by Jesus Perezagua, who announced his departure last month. Koeppen will be based in London and report to President and CEO Hernan Lopez. The exec will have P&L responsibility for FIC’s 94 TV and online services across 88 countries in Europe and Africa where leading channel brands include Fox, Fox Sports, Fox Life and National Geographic Channel. As COO of 21st Century Fox, Koeppen has overseen the group’s portfolio of companies including Sky Italia, Sky Deutschland, BSkyB, Star India and Fox Turkey. Among his myriad transactions, Koeppen was instrumental in the creation of Star India as a stand-alone operation and in the acquisition of a majority stake in Sky Deutschland. He serves on the boards of Sky Deutschland, Tata Sky and Fox Turkey. Koeppen was previously with Boston Consulting Group.
Jan Koeppen Named President Fox International Channels Europe & Africa
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Tartaglione
- Edinburgh: Channel 4 Boss David Abraham Says UK TV Biz Showing U.S. How It's Done
- Edinburgh: Channel 4 Orders North Korea Political Thriller By Matt Charman
- Edinburgh: Judi Dench & More Join Benedict Cumberbatch In BBC Two's 'Richard III'
- Edinburgh: Channel 4 Joins Acquisition Bandwagon With Stakes In 4 Indies
- Global Showbiz Briefs: BBC Unveils 'Doctor Who' Web Series; 'Coronation Street' & 'Emmerdale' Staying On Aussie TV Into 2020
- Global Showbiz Briefs: Tom Cruise, 'Edge Of Tomorrow' Score Japan Cool Prizes; Bloomsbury Set Circled For 'Life In Squares'