Here’s the first trailer for Clint Eastwood‘s adaptation of the Tony-winning Broadway smash about legendary early-rock group the Four Seasons. Warner Bros’ Jersey Boys has taken a serpentine road to the big screen. It originally was at Sony before Graham King signed a multi-year deal with Warners in September 2012 and moved the project over with him. John Lloyd Young — who won a Tony for his role as Frankie Valli — Erich Bergen, Michael Lomenda and Vincent Piazza star as the boys in the band, with Christopher Walken playing a notorious mobster. Marshall Brickman & Rick Elice wrote the screenplay and musical book, with song music by Bob Gaudio and lyrics by Bob Crewe. The GK Films pic opens June 20. Have a look — and especially a listen:
Hot Trailer: Clint Eastwood’s ‘Jersey Boys’
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Team
- Film Arcade And Paramount Team On Romantic Comedy 'Love, Rosie'
- Pete Hammond's Telluride Q&A With Makers Of 'The Imitation Game' (Video)
- UPDATE: Joan Rivers Remains In Serious Condition Following Thursday Cardiac Arrest
- UPDATE: Abrams Artists & 'Ghost Adventures' Producer End Commissions Dispute
- Wil Wheaton Blogs His Syfy Show Is Toast
- Miranda Mayo Joins 'Pretty Little Liars'; Samm Levine In 'Selfie'