ABC’s Good Morning America news anchor announced in November that she’d been diagnosed with breast cancer after undergoing a mammogram live on the air, and said she planned to undergo a bilateral mastectomy. This morning on the show she announced, “Today marks my eighth and final round of chemotherapy…This is my final treatment. The doctors say I graduate today,” Amy Robach, 40, said in a taped piece that aired this morning on the show:
‘GMA’s Amy Robach, Diagnosed With Breast Cancer After Televised Mammogram, Announces Final Chemo Treatment: Video
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Team
- Film Arcade And Paramount Team On Romantic Comedy 'Love, Rosie'
- Pete Hammond's Telluride Q&A With Makers Of 'The Imitation Game' (Video)
- UPDATE: Joan Rivers Remains In Serious Condition Following Thursday Cardiac Arrest
- UPDATE: Abrams Artists & 'Ghost Adventures' Producer End Commissions Dispute
- Wil Wheaton Blogs His Syfy Show Is Toast
- Miranda Mayo Joins 'Pretty Little Liars'; Samm Levine In 'Selfie'