EXCLUSIVE: Actor Ebon Moss-Bachrach (The Lake House, Mona Lisa Smile, Stealth) has signed with UTA. He stars on the current season of HBO’s Girls as Desi Harperin and starred in Simon Helberg’s SXSW directorial debut We’ll Never Have Paris. His recent screen credits include Vera Farmiga’s Higher Ground, Lola Versus with Greta Gerwig, the horror pic Come Out And Play, FX’s Damages, and HBO’s John Adams. Moss-Bachrach is also repped by Sue Leibman and Peikoff Mahan Law Office.
‘Girls’ Ebon Moss-Bachrach Signs With UTA
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Team
- Abrams Artists Sues 'Ghost Adventures' Producer Over Unpaid Commissions
- Wil Wheaton Blogs His Syfy Show Is Toast
- Miranda Mayo Joins 'Pretty Little Liars'; Samm Levine In 'Selfie'
- A+E Networks Outbids Time Warner For 10% Vice Media Stake
- HBO Miniseries 'Olive Kitteridge' Sets November Premiere Dates
- UPDATE: Joan Rivers Is “Resting Comfortably”, Says Daughter Melissa