EXCLUSIVE: Actor Ebon Moss-Bachrach (The Lake House, Mona Lisa Smile, Stealth) has signed with UTA. He stars on the current season of HBO’s Girls as Desi Harperin and starred in Simon Helberg’s SXSW directorial debut We’ll Never Have Paris. His recent screen credits include Vera Farmiga’s Higher Ground, Lola Versus with Greta Gerwig, the horror pic Come Out And Play, FX’s Damages, and HBO’s John Adams. Moss-Bachrach is also repped by Sue Leibman and Peikoff Mahan Law Office.
‘Girls’ Ebon Moss-Bachrach Signs With UTA
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Team
- Film Arcade And Paramount Team On Romantic Comedy 'Love, Rosie'
- Pete Hammond's Telluride Q&A With Makers Of 'The Imitation Game' (Video)
- UPDATE: Joan Rivers Remains In Serious Condition Following Thursday Cardiac Arrest
- UPDATE: Abrams Artists & 'Ghost Adventures' Producer End Commissions Dispute
- Wil Wheaton Blogs His Syfy Show Is Toast
- Miranda Mayo Joins 'Pretty Little Liars'; Samm Levine In 'Selfie'