Now you’ll know why characters will drink Miller High Life on The Americans, Coors Light on The Strain, Leinenkugel’s in Fargo, and Miller Lite on The Bridge. The three-year deal will make MillerCoors brands the “official beers” for FX, FXX, and FXM giving the brewer exclusive rights to program integrations and first look placement rights for shows that FX is developing. The beers also will have “a strong presence” on FX’s digital app, FXNOW. The agreement — which the companies call “groundbreaking” — expands on an existing relationship that gives MillerCoors exclusive product placement rights to Sons Of Anarchy and It’s Always Sunny In Philadelphia. The new terms make this “the most comprehensive advertising deal ever for the FX suite of channels,” says FX Networks Ad Sales SVP Michael Brochstein. MillerCoors’ Marketing Connections VP Jackie Woodward says that “our objective is to make sure our brands are woven throughout the entertainment programming that matters most to beer drinkers” especially men from 21 to 35. “This partnership underscores our commitment to telling our brand stories with the right message, in the right places and at the right time.” Media strategy company Initiative helped to ferment the alliance.
FX Networks Taps MillerCoors To Be Exclusive Beer Partner
What's Hot on Deadline
Sony Pictures Confirms Quentin Tarantino Deal; Margot Robbie, Tom Cruise, Brad Pitt, Leonardo DiCaprio Circling
Jeffrey Tambor Accused By 'Transparent' Actress Of Sexual Harassment; Actor Admits "Flaws," Says "Misinterpreted"
'The Royals' Female Cast & Crew Members Speak Out, Accuse Showrunner Mark Schwahn Of Sexual Harassment
Ryan Eggold, Who Played Fan Favorite Tom Keen In 'The Blacklist,' Joins Spike Lee's 'Black Klansman'
Latest Business News
- Fox And Viacom Lead Media Stock Rally Sparked By Merger Speculation
- ‘Transparent’ Writer Says Jeffrey Tambor Accusers Told “Their Truth” & Series Should Not “Be Taken Down”…
- Agent Cameron Mitchell Is Out At CAA; He Says Sexual Harassment Allegations Against Him Are ‘False’
- Deadline’s Podcast New Hollywood: Race-Specific Characters & ‘The 15:17 To Paris’ With Sinqua Walls
- Discovery And Scripps Shareholders Approve Pending $14.6 Billion Merger
- Fox Chairman Dana Walden Joins Hulu Board Of Directors