Fox‘s low-rated midseason series Rake will end its run sooner than expected and on a different night. The drama, which originally aired on Thursday, was bumped to Fridays where it was to air its final two episodes this and next week. Instead, Rake‘s last two episodes will run back-to-back this Saturday, April 5. On Friday, April 4, Fox will air a repeat of the last season finale of Kitchen Nightmares leading to the hourlong series finale of Raising Hope. Kitchen Nightmares‘ new season, which continues a storyline from the last cycle as it is set at the same restaurant, will debut as planned next Friday, but with a two-hour episode instead of one hour behind Rake. In fact, the Gordon Ramsay series is slated to air two-hour segments through May 2.
Fox’s ‘Rake’ Moves To Saturday For Finale
What's Hot on Deadline
Video - Melissa McCarthy Spoofs Hollywood's Audience Test Screenings & Cracks Up Leslie Jones: 'Saturday Night Live'
WGA Awards: 'Spotlight' & 'The Big Short' Take Marquee Film Honors; 'Mad Men', 'Veep' & 'Mr. Robot' Top TV - Full List
Latest TV News
- Battling Republicans On CBS Fuel Highest-Rated Debate Of 2016
- ‘Saturday Night Live’ Ratings Slip With Host Melissa McCarthy
- Video – Kanye West & Kyle Mooney’s Rap Duel: ‘Saturday Night Live’
- Video – Melissa McCarthy Spoofs Hollywood’s Audience Test Screenings & Cracks Up Leslie Jones: ‘Saturday Night Live…
- Video – Melissa McCarthy Palms Fellow Cat Lady Kate McKinnon: ‘Saturday Night Live’
- ‘Purity’ Drama Starring Daniel Craig From Scott Rudin Eyes Series Order