Fox‘s low-rated midseason series Rake will end its run sooner than expected and on a different night. The drama, which originally aired on Thursday, was bumped to Fridays where it was to air its final two episodes this and next week. Instead, Rake‘s last two episodes will run back-to-back this Saturday, April 5. On Friday, April 4, Fox will air a repeat of the last season finale of Kitchen Nightmares leading to the hourlong series finale of Raising Hope. Kitchen Nightmares‘ new season, which continues a storyline from the last cycle as it is set at the same restaurant, will debut as planned next Friday, but with a two-hour episode instead of one hour behind Rake. In fact, the Gordon Ramsay series is slated to air two-hour segments through May 2.
Fox’s ‘Rake’ Moves To Saturday For Finale
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Andreeva
- Raycom Media TV Stations Blacked Out By DirecTV In Carriage Dispute
- ABC Buys Medical Thriller From Janine Sherman Barrois & Aaron Kaplan
- Bob Cooper, EOne Prep Post-Apocalyptic Event Series With Book Acquisition
- Fox Buys Detective Drama Based On Australian Miniseries 'Jack Irish'
- 'The Greatest American Hero' Gets Fox Remake With Phil Lord & Chris Miller
- Jennifer Johnson Exiting 'The Following' As Showrunner, Trio Takes Over