Fox‘s low-rated midseason series Rake will end its run sooner than expected and on a different night. The drama, which originally aired on Thursday, was bumped to Fridays where it was to air its final two episodes this and next week. Instead, Rake‘s last two episodes will run back-to-back this Saturday, April 5. On Friday, April 4, Fox will air a repeat of the last season finale of Kitchen Nightmares leading to the hourlong series finale of Raising Hope. Kitchen Nightmares‘ new season, which continues a storyline from the last cycle as it is set at the same restaurant, will debut as planned next Friday, but with a two-hour episode instead of one hour behind Rake. In fact, the Gordon Ramsay series is slated to air two-hour segments through May 2.
Fox’s ‘Rake’ Moves To Saturday For Finale
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest TV News
- Abby Huntsman Joins Fox News As Reporter
- ‘Peaky Blinders’ Adds Paddy Considine, International Intrigue & More As Season 3 Shoot Begins
- ‘Dr. Ken’ Ratings Debut Solid, ‘Blue Bloods’ Viewership Rises, ABC Wins Night In Demo
- Stephen Colbert Talks Oregon Shooting, McCarthy’s Benghazi “Little White Truth”
- For ‘Limitless,’ ‘Rosewood’ And Other New Shows, Is 15 Minutes All It Takes To Win?
- Gabrielle Carteris Re-Elected As EVP Of SAG-AFTRA, National VP/LA Is Clyde Kusatsu – Update