Fox‘s low-rated midseason series Rake will end its run sooner than expected and on a different night. The drama, which originally aired on Thursday, was bumped to Fridays where it was to air its final two episodes this and next week. Instead, Rake‘s last two episodes will run back-to-back this Saturday, April 5. On Friday, April 4, Fox will air a repeat of the last season finale of Kitchen Nightmares leading to the hourlong series finale of Raising Hope. Kitchen Nightmares‘ new season, which continues a storyline from the last cycle as it is set at the same restaurant, will debut as planned next Friday, but with a two-hour episode instead of one hour behind Rake. In fact, the Gordon Ramsay series is slated to air two-hour segments through May 2.
Fox’s ‘Rake’ Moves To Saturday For Finale
What's Hot on Deadline
Bill O'Reilly To Matt Lauer On His Firing From Fox News & Sexual Harassment Claims: "This Was A Hit Job"
Latest TV News
- Stephen Colbert Doubles Down On Emmy Joke About John Oliver
- ‘Late Show’: Hillary Clinton Calls Putin A Manspreader; Says She’s “Paula Revere”
- Conan O’Brien Visits Jerusalem; Shares Trump’s Peace Plan Which Includes A Hotel Casino & Hummus Fountain
- Donald Trump Says Ratings For This Year’s Emmys Were “The Worst Ever”
- Damon Lindelof Teases Start Of ‘Watchmen’ Series At HBO
- CAA Promotes Quartet Of Trainees