Deirdre O’Hearn moves to Food Network from WE tv, where she served as VP Development & Talent. In her new role as SVP Programming and Development for Food Network and Cooking Channel, O’Hearn will oversee the programming team, lead development strategy for current daytime and primetime programming as well as manage relationships with outside production partners. The appointment was announced today by Bob Tuschman, General Manager and SVP, Food Network. At WE tv, O’Hearn helped develp many of the networks most popular series, including Mary Mary, SWV: Reunited, Kendra On Top, LA Hair and Marriage Boot Camp. Earlier in her career, she spent 16 years at A&E Television Networks, most recently as VP of Non-Fiction & Alternative Programming.
Food Network Taps Deirdre O’Hearn As SVP Programming & Development
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
Box Office Friday: 'Guardians' Tops 2014; 'As Above/So Below' Nabs No. 3; 'Cantinflas' Es Excelente!
More From Team
- UPDATE: Abrams Artists & 'Ghost Adventures' Producer End Commissions Dispute
- Wil Wheaton Blogs His Syfy Show Is Toast
- Miranda Mayo Joins 'Pretty Little Liars'; Samm Levine In 'Selfie'
- A+E Networks Outbids Time Warner For 10% Vice Media Stake
- HBO Miniseries 'Olive Kitteridge' Sets November Premiere Dates