Deirdre O’Hearn moves to Food Network from WE tv, where she served as VP Development & Talent. In her new role as SVP Programming and Development for Food Network and Cooking Channel, O’Hearn will oversee the programming team, lead development strategy for current daytime and primetime programming as well as manage relationships with outside production partners. The appointment was announced today by Bob Tuschman, General Manager and SVP, Food Network. At WE tv, O’Hearn helped develp many of the networks most popular series, including Mary Mary, SWV: Reunited, Kendra On Top, LA Hair and Marriage Boot Camp. Earlier in her career, she spent 16 years at A&E Television Networks, most recently as VP of Non-Fiction & Alternative Programming.
Food Network Taps Deirdre O’Hearn As SVP Programming & Development
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Team
- 'Madam Secretary' Coming To U.K. On Sky Living; NBCUniversal International Television Production Pacts With TV3 Group Ireland…
- 'High Profits': New CNN Series Profiles Colorado Pot Business Owners
- Mary McCormack & Alicia Witt Join 'House Of Lies'; Lindsey Gort In 'Self Promotion'
- Courtney Love To Guest Star In Fox's 'Empire'
- 'Good Morning America' Ratings Lead Morning Infotainment Race
- Zachary Booth, Bill Irwin, Six More Round Out 'South Of Hell' Cast On WE TV