Deirdre O’Hearn moves to Food Network from WE tv, where she served as VP Development & Talent. In her new role as SVP Programming and Development for Food Network and Cooking Channel, O’Hearn will oversee the programming team, lead development strategy for current daytime and primetime programming as well as manage relationships with outside production partners. The appointment was announced today by Bob Tuschman, General Manager and SVP, Food Network. At WE tv, O’Hearn helped develp many of the networks most popular series, including Mary Mary, SWV: Reunited, Kendra On Top, LA Hair and Marriage Boot Camp. Earlier in her career, she spent 16 years at A&E Television Networks, most recently as VP of Non-Fiction & Alternative Programming.
Food Network Taps Deirdre O’Hearn As SVP Programming & Development
What's Hot on Deadline
'Tomorrowland,' 'Pitch Perfect' Battling For No. 1; 'Mad Max' Holds Strong; 'Ultron' To Cross $400M - Box Office Saturday
TLC "Deeply Saddened" As It Pulls All Episodes of '19 Kids And Counting' In Wake Of Child Molestation Allegations - Update
'Jurassic World' Tracking Like 'Man Of Steel' - But How Many $100M+ Openings After That In Summer 2015?
Hot Cannes 'Circle' Package Imperiled As Alicia Vikander In Talks To Star In 'Assassin's Creed', New 'Bourne' Film
Latest TV News
- Marty Pasetta Dies: Longtime Director Of Academy Awards Telecasts Was 82
- ‘X-Factor’ Producers Hit With $2M Lawsuit By Contestant; Says Performance Was “Altered”
- Showrunner Jennie Snyder Urman On Almost Passing On ‘Jane The Virgin’, Pace, Title Change & How Will It End
- ‘Fuller’ Brush-Off: Olsens Won’t Head Home For ‘Full House’ Sequel
- Melissa McCarthy Staying At CAA
- UP Orders ‘Last Hope With Troy Dunn’ To Series