Without A Trace alum Enrique Murciano and Katie Finneran (The Michael J. Fox Show) have been cast in recurring roles on Netflix‘s untitled psychological thriller drama from Sony Pictures TV. Written and executive produced by Damages creators Todd A. Kessler, Daniel Zelman and Glenn Kessler, the 13-episode series centers on a close-knit family of four adult siblings (Kyle Chandler, Ben Mendelsohn, Linda Cardellini, Norbert Leo Butz) whose secrets and scars are revealed when their black sheep brother (Mendelsohn) returns home. Murciano, repped by Untitled and Gersh, plays, Meg’s (Cardellini) boyfriend Marco, a member of the county sheriff’s department. He will next be seen in Dawn Of The Planet Of The Apes, Water & Power and recurring on Starz drama Power. Finneran, repped by Innovative, plays Kevin’s (Butz) red-haired, witty wife Belle.
Enrique Murciano & Katie Finneran Join Netflix Series From ‘Damages’ Creators
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
Netflix Nabs Judd Apatow Comedy Series With 2-Season Order; Paul Rust & Gillian Jacobs To Star, Legendary TV To Produce
More From Andreeva
- ABC Buys Stephnie Weir Bank Comedy
- Fox Developing Drama About Airline Crew Moonlighting As Robbers
- Betsy Thomas Set As New 'Bad Judge' Showrunner
- Sam Richardson Upped To Regular On 'Veep'
- Nathan Parsons To Topline Amazon Pilot 'Point Of Honor', Luke Benward To Co-Star
- Rob Golenberg and Alon Aranya's Scripted World Inks First-Look Deal With Fox 21