Without A Trace alum Enrique Murciano and Katie Finneran (The Michael J. Fox Show) have been cast in recurring roles on Netflix‘s untitled psychological thriller drama from Sony Pictures TV. Written and executive produced by Damages creators Todd A. Kessler, Daniel Zelman and Glenn Kessler, the 13-episode series centers on a close-knit family of four adult siblings (Kyle Chandler, Ben Mendelsohn, Linda Cardellini, Norbert Leo Butz) whose secrets and scars are revealed when their black sheep brother (Mendelsohn) returns home. Murciano, repped by Untitled and Gersh, plays, Meg’s (Cardellini) boyfriend Marco, a member of the county sheriff’s department. He will next be seen in Dawn Of The Planet Of The Apes, Water & Power and recurring on Starz drama Power. Finneran, repped by Innovative, plays Kevin’s (Butz) red-haired, witty wife Belle.
Enrique Murciano & Katie Finneran Join Netflix Series From ‘Damages’ Creators
What's Hot on Deadline
Red Nose Day Actually: 'Love Actually' Short-Film Sequel With Hugh Grant, Keira Knightley, Bill Nighy & More
Latest TV News
- Donald Trump Son-In Law Jared Kushner Discussed Secret Communication Channel With Russia: Report
- Stephen Colbert Explains How Donald Trump Alpha-Dogged His Way Through NATO Summit
- ‘The Simpsons’: Donald Trump Gets A Thank-You From Richard Nixon’s Ghost
- Viacom’s Great Program Migration: Guide To Which Show Moved Where
- MSNBC President Phil Griffin Signs New Deal; Whither Goest Lawrence O’Donnell?
- ‘The 100’ Ups Tasya Teles To Regular; ‘Supergirl’s Floriana Lima To Return As Recurring