Without A Trace alum Enrique Murciano and Katie Finneran (The Michael J. Fox Show) have been cast in recurring roles on Netflix‘s untitled psychological thriller drama from Sony Pictures TV. Written and executive produced by Damages creators Todd A. Kessler, Daniel Zelman and Glenn Kessler, the 13-episode series centers on a close-knit family of four adult siblings (Kyle Chandler, Ben Mendelsohn, Linda Cardellini, Norbert Leo Butz) whose secrets and scars are revealed when their black sheep brother (Mendelsohn) returns home. Murciano, repped by Untitled and Gersh, plays, Meg’s (Cardellini) boyfriend Marco, a member of the county sheriff’s department. He will next be seen in Dawn Of The Planet Of The Apes, Water & Power and recurring on Starz drama Power. Finneran, repped by Innovative, plays Kevin’s (Butz) red-haired, witty wife Belle.
Enrique Murciano & Katie Finneran Join Netflix Series From ‘Damages’ Creators
What's Hot on Deadline
More From Andreeva
- Sony PlayStation Network Finally Out Of The Woods? Services Returning, Slowly
- LeBron James Return To Miami Helps NBA Ratings Rebound On ABC, Boosts 'Grinch'
- Fall TV 2014: What Worked, What Didn't & What Lies Ahead In Midseason
- 'The Interview' Release: 331 Theaters Aboard For Christmas Day
- 'The Interview' Forgoes TV Ads To Promote Christmas Release This Time
- One Direction Soft In Primetime, Boost Late Night Ratings For NBC