EJ Johnson has signed a new overall deal with E! to return to the network’s series #RichKids Of Beverly Hills for its second season. The series documents the lives of social-media-savvy socialites in the 90210, including billionaire offspring Dorothy Wang and lifestyle blogger Morgan Stewart; EJ, who was a secondary cast member in the first season, is expected to play a larger role in Season 2. Johnson, son of Magic and Cookie Johnson, also will make appearances on a variety of the network’s programs to showcase his fashion expertise; he has appeared on E! series and specials in that capacity, including Fashion Police, E! News and as a special correspondent during Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week in February. As part of the deal, E! will collaborate with Johnson to develop new projects.
E! Signs EJ Johnson To Overall Deal, Includes Second Season of ‘#RichKids of Beverly Hills’
What's Hot on Deadline
Stephen Colbert's Live Post-Debate 'Late Show' Tops Household Ratings But Edged By Jimmy Kimmel In Demo
Latest TV News
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 7 Preview: Who Does Negan Kill? Is It [Spoiler]?
- ABC Buys Couples Comedy From Amy Harris, Ben Silverman & Jordan Schur
- Sony Pictures Int’l Pacts With Producers Eduardo Cisneros & Jason Shuman
- ‘Madonna: Rebel Heart Tour’ Concert Film To Premiere On Showtime
- How The Power-Broker Koch Brothers Are Killing The Florida Film Business
- James Patterson Teams With David Marshall Grant For ‘Stingray’ FBI Drama At CBS, Sells ‘NYPD Red’ Adaptation To…