EJ Johnson has signed a new overall deal with E! to return to the network’s series #RichKids Of Beverly Hills for its second season. The series documents the lives of social-media-savvy socialites in the 90210, including billionaire offspring Dorothy Wang and lifestyle blogger Morgan Stewart; EJ, who was a secondary cast member in the first season, is expected to play a larger role in Season 2. Johnson, son of Magic and Cookie Johnson, also will make appearances on a variety of the network’s programs to showcase his fashion expertise; he has appeared on E! series and specials in that capacity, including Fashion Police, E! News and as a special correspondent during Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week in February. As part of the deal, E! will collaborate with Johnson to develop new projects.
E! Signs EJ Johnson To Overall Deal, Includes Second Season of ‘#RichKids of Beverly Hills’
What's Hot on Deadline
Oscars: Best Picture Envelope Disaster Can't Take Away Triumph Of Best Academy Awards Show In Many A Moon(light)
Emma Stone On 'La La Land' & 'Moonlight' Best Picture Snafu: "I Was Holding The Best Actress Card The Entire Time"
Latest TV News
- Kelen Coleman Cast In CBS Comedy Pilot ‘Me, Myself & I’; Roberto Aguire Joins CBS’ Paul Attanasio Drama
- ‘Star Trek: Discovery’ To Launch By Early Fall On CBS All Access, Les Moonves Says
- Oscar Ratings Down Double Digits In Demo; 32.9M Viewership Hits 9-Year Low – Update
- Fox News’ Longtime Ad Sales Exec Paul Rittenberg To Leave In April
- Jeremy Piven To Topline ‘Wisdom Of The Crowd’ CBS Drama Pilot
- This Is Not A Joke: ‘La La Land’ Producer Jordan Horowitz Talks Oscars’ “Surreal Moment” On ‘GMA…