EJ Johnson has signed a new overall deal with E! to return to the network’s series #RichKids Of Beverly Hills for its second season. The series documents the lives of social-media-savvy socialites in the 90210, including billionaire offspring Dorothy Wang and lifestyle blogger Morgan Stewart; EJ, who was a secondary cast member in the first season, is expected to play a larger role in Season 2. Johnson, son of Magic and Cookie Johnson, also will make appearances on a variety of the network’s programs to showcase his fashion expertise; he has appeared on E! series and specials in that capacity, including Fashion Police, E! News and as a special correspondent during Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week in February. As part of the deal, E! will collaborate with Johnson to develop new projects.
E! Signs EJ Johnson To Overall Deal, Includes Second Season of ‘#RichKids of Beverly Hills’
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Team
- Create Advertising Group Ups Carrie Gormley & Jonathan Gitlin
- Karen Pittman Joins 'The Americans'; Gloria Reuben In 'Mr. Robot'
- 'Below Deck' Renewed For Third Season By Bravo
- 'Shark Tank' Spinoff 'Beyond The Tank' Ordered At ABC
- 'Cold Justice' Spinoff Greenlit By TNT
- Hollywood Film Awards Sets 18 Categories