Veteran TV exec Mark Bracco has been hired as EVP Programming and Development at dick clark productions. In the newly created role, Bracco will oversee programming and development for the company that’s responsible for such shows as the American Music Awards, Billboard Music Awards, and Dick Clark’s New Year’s Rockin’ Eve With Ryan Seacrest. Bracco will be based in the company’s Santa Monica headquarters and will report to Mike Mahan, President of dick clark prods. Most recently, Bracco served as VP Alternative Series and Specials, ABC Entertainment where he oversaw specials and worked on various series for the network including the Oscars, CMA Awards, American Music Awards, Dick Clark’s New Years’ Rockin’ Eve With Ryan Seacrest, Shark Tank, Jamie Oliver’s Food Revolution, Supernanny, and The Mole.
Dick Clark Prods Taps Mark Bracco As EVP Programming & Development
Trending Now on Deadline
'Dancing With The Stars' Finale Ratings Hit 4-Season High, 'The Voice' Down, 'Flash' & 'Mindy Project' Even
More From Team
- Jon Lindstrom Joins 'True Detective'; Dan Buran Boards TNT's Drug-Trade Pilot
- 'Unfinished Business' Redband Trailer: Vince Vaughn And Company Invade Europe
- 'Late Late Show' Guest Hosts Include Drew Carey & Judd Apatow Ahead Of Corden Debut
- Richard Linklater To Receive Palm Springs Visionary Award For 'Boyhood'
- MPTF's Night Before Oscar Fundraiser Setting Up Shop On Fox Lot
- Matt Barr Joins TNT's Drug-Trade Pilot; Katie Sarife In 'The Michelle Knight Story'