Veteran TV exec Mark Bracco has been hired as EVP Programming and Development at dick clark productions. In the newly created role, Bracco will oversee programming and development for the company that’s responsible for such shows as the American Music Awards, Billboard Music Awards, and Dick Clark’s New Year’s Rockin’ Eve With Ryan Seacrest. Bracco will be based in the company’s Santa Monica headquarters and will report to Mike Mahan, President of dick clark prods. Most recently, Bracco served as VP Alternative Series and Specials, ABC Entertainment where he oversaw specials and worked on various series for the network including the Oscars, CMA Awards, American Music Awards, Dick Clark’s New Years’ Rockin’ Eve With Ryan Seacrest, Shark Tank, Jamie Oliver’s Food Revolution, Supernanny, and The Mole.
Dick Clark Prods Taps Mark Bracco As EVP Programming & Development
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Team
- Film Arcade And Paramount Team On Romantic Comedy 'Love, Rosie'
- Pete Hammond's Telluride Q&A With Makers Of 'The Imitation Game' (Video)
- UPDATE: Joan Rivers Remains In Serious Condition Following Thursday Cardiac Arrest
- UPDATE: Abrams Artists & 'Ghost Adventures' Producer End Commissions Dispute
- Wil Wheaton Blogs His Syfy Show Is Toast
- Miranda Mayo Joins 'Pretty Little Liars'; Samm Levine In 'Selfie'