Veteran TV exec Mark Bracco has been hired as EVP Programming and Development at dick clark productions. In the newly created role, Bracco will oversee programming and development for the company that’s responsible for such shows as the American Music Awards, Billboard Music Awards, and Dick Clark’s New Year’s Rockin’ Eve With Ryan Seacrest. Bracco will be based in the company’s Santa Monica headquarters and will report to Mike Mahan, President of dick clark prods. Most recently, Bracco served as VP Alternative Series and Specials, ABC Entertainment where he oversaw specials and worked on various series for the network including the Oscars, CMA Awards, American Music Awards, Dick Clark’s New Years’ Rockin’ Eve With Ryan Seacrest, Shark Tank, Jamie Oliver’s Food Revolution, Supernanny, and The Mole.
Dick Clark Prods Taps Mark Bracco As EVP Programming & Development
What's Hot on Deadline
Hollywood Cowardice: George Clooney Explains Why Sony Stood Alone In North Korean Cyberterror Attack
Obama: Sony Made Mistake Pulling 'The Interview'; U.S. Will Respond Proportionally At Time And Place We Choose -- Update
Jennifer Aniston May Be On The Fast Track To Oscar As Awards Groups Shower Her With Best Actress Nominations
More From Team
- 'Kim Jong Un' Targets Christmas Shoppers: 'Weekend Update'
- Mike Myers' Dr. Evil Advises Sony, Kim Jong Un On 'SNL'
- Republicans To Exhibitors: Play 'The Interview'
- 'Orange Is The New Black' Inmates Croon A Zany 'Twelve Days Of Christmas' – Watch
- North Korea Wants To Work With U.S. To Find Hacker; Obama Admin Asks China For Help – UPDATE