Veteran TV exec Mark Bracco has been hired as EVP Programming and Development at dick clark productions. In the newly created role, Bracco will oversee programming and development for the company that’s responsible for such shows as the American Music Awards, Billboard Music Awards, and Dick Clark’s New Year’s Rockin’ Eve With Ryan Seacrest. Bracco will be based in the company’s Santa Monica headquarters and will report to Mike Mahan, President of dick clark prods. Most recently, Bracco served as VP Alternative Series and Specials, ABC Entertainment where he oversaw specials and worked on various series for the network including the Oscars, CMA Awards, American Music Awards, Dick Clark’s New Years’ Rockin’ Eve With Ryan Seacrest, Shark Tank, Jamie Oliver’s Food Revolution, Supernanny, and The Mole.
Dick Clark Prods Taps Mark Bracco As EVP Programming & Development
What's Hot on Deadline
DGA Awards: Alejandro G. Iñárritu Wins Feature Film Award For 'The Revenant'; HBO Cleans Up With Wins For 'Game Of Thrones', 'Veep' & 'Bessie' - Full List
'Kung Fu Panda 3' Does Touchdown Dance With $21M As Super Bowl Weekend Slaughters 'Zombies', 'Choice': Sunday B.O.
DGA Awards: Inarritu's Big Win Gives Momentum To 'Revenant' But Keeps Best Picture Race In The Undecided Column
Latest TV News
- Megyn Kelly Tells Stephen Colbert She Wants To Start Next GOP Debate With “Apology Accepted”
- Will Ferrell Brings Exotic Animals To Stephen Colbert’s Post-Super Bowl ‘Late Show’
- President Obama, Scott Kelly, Chewbacca Help Stephen Colbert Open First Live ‘Late Show’ Post-Super Bowl
- Peter Farrelly Directs CBS All Access Super Bowl Promo
- Jazzed Coldplay, Bruno Mars & Beyonce Harmonize At Super Bowl 50 Halftime Show – Review
- ‘The Good Wife’ To End This Spring After Seven Seasons