Debmar-Mercury has named Karen Bonck new SVP Branded Partnerships. Based in New York City, she will report to Debmar-Mercury co-presidents Ira Bernstein and Mort Marcus, and will create and execute branded content and advertiser partnerships for the company’s first-run series, including The Wendy Williams Show (produced and distributed by Debmar-Mercury) and fall 2014 entry Celebrity Name Game (co-produced and co-financed by Debmar-Mercury and FremantleMedia North America, and distributed domestically by Debmar-Mercury). “Branded partnerships and integrated marketing have become important aspects of our business and we are thrilled to have a first-rate executive like Karen lead this integral area for us,” Marcus and Bernstein said in today’s announcement. Prior to joining Debmar-Mercury, Bonck served in branded entertainment posts at NBCUniversal and Disney-ABC Television Group.
Debmar-Mercury Names Karen Bonck SVP Branded Partnerships
What's Hot on Deadline
'Cristela' Creator & Star Cristela Alonzo Pens 'Possible Goodbye' Letter To Fans, Addresses Show's Potential End & Legacy
Latest TV News
- ‘Cristela’ Creator & Star Cristela Alonzo Pens ‘Possible Goodbye’ Letter To Fans, Addresses Show’s Potential End…
- ‘The Brink’ Trailer: HBO’s New Geopolitical Comedy
- ESPN Says Verizon FiOS Contracts Don’t Permit Separate Sports Packages – Update
- Michael Roark Joins ‘Finding Carter'; Alexandra Metz To Recur On ‘Chicago Fire’
- Sterling K. Brown To Play Christopher Darden In 'The People V. O.J. Simpson'
- ‘Late Show’ Warmup At Tribeca? Colbert Tells Lucas “I’m Not The Guy To Take Over For Jon Stewart”…