The Hollywood-based TV and film production company has tapped Christos Sourligas as VP Distribution, Corbin B. Larson as VP Production and Serena Turner as Director of Development. Sourligas will oversee theatrical and television acquisitions and distribution for Dakota Pictures. He has worked for some of Canada’s largest comedy producers including Encore Television, Dakota’s Canadian partner, along with Quebecomm and the Just for Laughs comedy festival. Larson will supervise the development and production of the company’s TV and film projects. His credits include producing FX’s Brand X With Russell Brand and the upcoming Hulu series Deadbeat and serving as AD on the features Life Happens and Little Birds. Turner, who also has worked on Deadbeat and Brand X, will work on developing TV and film programming and oversee program creation at Dakota. “This talent trifecta will spark a creative revolution for Dakota Pictures,” company founder Troy Miller said in a statement. “The collective strength of Christos, Corbin and Serena has already begun to generate new partnerships to further expand the company’s production slate.”
Dakota Pictures Taps Pair Of VPs, Director Of Development
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Team
- Film Arcade And Paramount Team On Romantic Comedy 'Love, Rosie'
- Pete Hammond's Telluride Q&A With Makers Of 'The Imitation Game' (Video)
- UPDATE: Joan Rivers Remains In Serious Condition Following Thursday Cardiac Arrest
- UPDATE: Abrams Artists & 'Ghost Adventures' Producer End Commissions Dispute
- Wil Wheaton Blogs His Syfy Show Is Toast
- Miranda Mayo Joins 'Pretty Little Liars'; Samm Levine In 'Selfie'