The Hollywood-based TV and film production company has tapped Christos Sourligas as VP Distribution, Corbin B. Larson as VP Production and Serena Turner as Director of Development. Sourligas will oversee theatrical and television acquisitions and distribution for Dakota Pictures. He has worked for some of Canada’s largest comedy producers including Encore Television, Dakota’s Canadian partner, along with Quebecomm and the Just for Laughs comedy festival. Larson will supervise the development and production of the company’s TV and film projects. His credits include producing FX’s Brand X With Russell Brand and the upcoming Hulu series Deadbeat and serving as AD on the features Life Happens and Little Birds. Turner, who also has worked on Deadbeat and Brand X, will work on developing TV and film programming and oversee program creation at Dakota. “This talent trifecta will spark a creative revolution for Dakota Pictures,” company founder Troy Miller said in a statement. “The collective strength of Christos, Corbin and Serena has already begun to generate new partnerships to further expand the company’s production slate.”
Dakota Pictures Taps Pair Of VPs, Director Of Development
What's Hot on Deadline
Hollywood Cowardice: George Clooney Explains Why Sony Stood Alone In North Korean Cyberterror Attack
More From Team
- Hulu Acquires 'Fargo' Miniseries In Deal With MGM
- Loretta Devine Joins Jerrod Carmichael Comedy Pilot; Hemky Madera In 'Queen Of The South'
- Fox Business Network Will Receive 'Strange Inheritance' In January
- Charlie Sheen To Reprise His 'Ferris Bueller's Day Off' Role On 'The Goldbergs'
- Hulu Inks Streaming Deal For FX Series, Including 'Tyrant', 'The Strain' & 'AHS'
- Byron Pitts Replacing Dan Abrams As 'Nightline' Anchor