Two years after signing with WME alongside sister Elle Fanning, Dakota Fanning has moved to CAA. The 20-year-old actress who first broke out as a child star in films like I Am Sam, Man On Fire, and War Of The Worlds has been building her next chapter as an adult and next stars in period biopic The Last Of Robin Hood as the young girlfriend to Kevin Kline’s Errol Flynn. She’s also got Franny with Theo James and Richard Gere, Night Moves with Jesse Eisenberg, and Gerard Naranjo’s untitled English language debut feature on the horizon. Recent films include Summit’s The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn, Very Good Girls, Now Is Good, and The Runaways. Fanning became the youngest actor to earn a Screen Actors Guild nomination at age 8, for her work in I Am Sam. She continues to be repped by Echo Lake Entertainment and Hansen, Jacobson, Teller, and Hoberman.
Dakota Fanning Jumps To CAA
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Yamato
- Hot Fantastic Fest Trailer: 'Felt'
- Pauly Shore Documentary Acquired By Showtime
- Anthony Hopkins Boards Pacific Northwest Thriller 'Go With Me'
- Tom Sizemore Launches Crowdfunding Campaign For Detroit-Set Thriller He'll Star In & Produce
- Toronto: 'Ruth & Alex' Goes To Focus World
- Kate Mara Offered Role In Ridley Scott's 'The Martian'