Two years after signing with WME alongside sister Elle Fanning, Dakota Fanning has moved to CAA. The 20-year-old actress who first broke out as a child star in films like I Am Sam, Man On Fire, and War Of The Worlds has been building her next chapter as an adult and next stars in period biopic The Last Of Robin Hood as the young girlfriend to Kevin Kline’s Errol Flynn. She’s also got Franny with Theo James and Richard Gere, Night Moves with Jesse Eisenberg, and Gerard Naranjo’s untitled English language debut feature on the horizon. Recent films include Summit’s The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn, Very Good Girls, Now Is Good, and The Runaways. Fanning became the youngest actor to earn a Screen Actors Guild nomination at age 8, for her work in I Am Sam. She continues to be repped by Echo Lake Entertainment and Hansen, Jacobson, Teller, and Hoberman.
Dakota Fanning Jumps To CAA
What's Hot on Deadline
Bill O'Reilly Defends Comments That Slaves Who Built The White House Were "Well-Fed And Had Decent Lodging" - Update
Netflix Boss Ted Sarandos Talks Ratings, New Original Programming Spending Increase & 'Stranger Things' Renewal - TCA
Latest Film News
- Comedy Pic ‘Poms’ In Works With Sierra/Affinity Aboard
- ‘The Fighter’ Scribes To Co-Write Movie About Leicester City’s Hollywood-Ending English Soccer Season
- New Line Sets Sequel To Fright Sensation 'Lights Out'
- Anne Heche Plays Killer’s Mom In ‘My Friend Dahmer’
- ‘The Life And Death Of John Gotti’ Cast Locked
- Ben Foster Rounds Out Scott Cooper’s ‘Hostiles’ Cast As Shooting Starts