Two years after signing with WME alongside sister Elle Fanning, Dakota Fanning has moved to CAA. The 20-year-old actress who first broke out as a child star in films like I Am Sam, Man On Fire, and War Of The Worlds has been building her next chapter as an adult and next stars in period biopic The Last Of Robin Hood as the young girlfriend to Kevin Kline’s Errol Flynn. She’s also got Franny with Theo James and Richard Gere, Night Moves with Jesse Eisenberg, and Gerard Naranjo’s untitled English language debut feature on the horizon. Recent films include Summit’s The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn, Very Good Girls, Now Is Good, and The Runaways. Fanning became the youngest actor to earn a Screen Actors Guild nomination at age 8, for her work in I Am Sam. She continues to be repped by Echo Lake Entertainment and Hansen, Jacobson, Teller, and Hoberman.
Dakota Fanning Jumps To CAA
Trending Now on Deadline
Ryan Murphy & His 'Glee' Co-Creators Get Fox Series Order For Comedy-Horror Anthology 'Scream Queens'
Alamo Drafthouse's Tim League: Make A Place For Christopher Nolan, Quentin Tarantino, And Film Stock In Digital Future
More From Yamato
- Well Go USA, Rumble Board Halle Berry Thriller 'Kidnap'; China Rights Set
- Michelle Williams Exits CAA For WME
- Safety For Sarah: Local 600 Launches Own App For Reporting Unsafe Sets
- Bella Thorne Joins Animated 'Underdogs'
- 'Terminator's James Cameron & Gale Anne Hurd: Hasta La Vista To "Fear-Based" Studio Filmmaking