Two years after signing with WME alongside sister Elle Fanning, Dakota Fanning has moved to CAA. The 20-year-old actress who first broke out as a child star in films like I Am Sam, Man On Fire, and War Of The Worlds has been building her next chapter as an adult and next stars in period biopic The Last Of Robin Hood as the young girlfriend to Kevin Kline’s Errol Flynn. She’s also got Franny with Theo James and Richard Gere, Night Moves with Jesse Eisenberg, and Gerard Naranjo’s untitled English language debut feature on the horizon. Recent films include Summit’s The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn, Very Good Girls, Now Is Good, and The Runaways. Fanning became the youngest actor to earn a Screen Actors Guild nomination at age 8, for her work in I Am Sam. She continues to be repped by Echo Lake Entertainment and Hansen, Jacobson, Teller, and Hoberman.
Dakota Fanning Jumps To CAA
What's Hot on Deadline
Sean Spicer Insists Donald Trump Plugged Judge Jeanine's Show Only Because He Is Fan, "Plain And Simple"
'Beauty And The Beast' Nears $700M WW; 'Kong' Has Mighty $72M China Bow, Tops $250M Offshore - International Box Office
Latest Film News
- ‘Jumanji’: How Director Jake Kasdan & Producer Matt Tolmach Are Changing The Game Of The Classic Book…
- Universal Sets Doctor Dolittle Film With Robert Downey Jr. For 2019
- Sony CinemaCon Presentation: ‘Spider-Man: Homecoming’, ‘Blade Runner 2049’, ‘Dark Tower’, ‘Emoji Movie’ & More…
- WGA West's Board Votes Tonight On Whether To Send Strike-Authorization Ballots To Members
- Paramount Sets Release Dates For ‘Suburbicon’, ‘Action Point’ & ‘A Quiet Place…
- Amber Heard Attached To Star In ‘The Kind Worth Killing’