CW Seed’s Backpackers is making the jump from online to primetime, with 10 original half-hour episodes set to premiere this summer on the CW. In the digital series Backpackers, best friends Ryan (Noah Reid) and Brandon (Dillon Casey) race across Europe in search of Ryan’s missing bride-to-be, while also struggling with the eternal twenty-something question of what to do with their lives. The first four episodes will contain material previously released as digital episodes on CW Seed. The last six episodes specifically will be written and produced for the network. A premiere date and time will be announced later.
CW Orders ‘Backpackers’ Digital Series For Summer Premiere
What's Hot on Deadline
TLC "Deeply Saddened" As It Pulls All Episodes of '19 Kids And Counting' In Wake Of Child Molestation Allegations - Update
'Ant-Man' Scribes Andrew Barrer & Gabriel Ferrari Join 'Transformers' Writers Room: Cybertron Pic In Offing?
Latest TV News
- Michael King Dead: TV Exec Who Helped Launch ‘Oprah’ Show Was 66
- FIFA President Sepp Blatter Targeted As Visa, Coke Kick Up Pressure
- ABC Signs Talent Deal With NBA Pilot Star Blondy Baruti
- Kate Shepherd Named EVP Content At Contend
- Sky To Invest $20M In Milan Hub For Arts; Fremantle Picks Up Jude Law’s ‘The Young Pope': Global Briefs
- Former MTV Exec Joins CMT As SVP Communications