CW Seed’s Backpackers is making the jump from online to primetime, with 10 original half-hour episodes set to premiere this summer on the CW. In the digital series Backpackers, best friends Ryan (Noah Reid) and Brandon (Dillon Casey) race across Europe in search of Ryan’s missing bride-to-be, while also struggling with the eternal twenty-something question of what to do with their lives. The first four episodes will contain material previously released as digital episodes on CW Seed. The last six episodes specifically will be written and produced for the network. A premiere date and time will be announced later.
CW Orders ‘Backpackers’ Digital Series For Summer Premiere
What's Hot on Deadline
Venice Film Festival: Lido To Launch Pics From Ford, Gibson, Malick & More As Awards Season Starts To Buzz - Full List
Bill O'Reilly Defends Comments That Slaves Who Built The White House Were "Well-Fed And Had Decent Lodging" - Update
'The Fighter' Scribes To Co-Write Movie About Leicester City's Hollywood-Ending English Soccer Season
Cristina Ferrare Out, Replaced By Debbie Matenopoulos As Co-Host Of Hallmark Channel's 'Home & Family'
Latest TV News
- MTV Classic Launch: Details About VH1 Classic’s Rebranding & New Lineup
- VH1 & Ice Cube Partner On Hip Hop Version Of ‘Hollywood Squares’
- Stephen Colbert Enlists John Oliver’s Help In ‘Fight Song’ Parody
- Turkey PM Recep Ergdodan Cracks Down On Media Following Failed Coup
- Stephen Colbert Intros Identical Twin Cousin & ‘The Werd’
- CBS Raises Dividend And Stock Buybacks Ahead Of Q2 Earnings Report