Eric Hill, one of the contestants on the upcoming season of ABC‘s The Bachelorette, has died as a result of injuries sustained in a paragliding accident over the weekend that was not part of the show. By then, Hill had completed filming The Bachelorette, presumably after being eliminated, so his death won’t impact the outcome of the show but it is expected to be addressed on the new season, which premieres May 19. “We are deeply saddened to hear about the tragic passing of our friend, Eric Hill,” The Bachelorette producers said in a statement. “Eric inspired us every day with his passion, his courage and his adventurous spirit, and for that we are very thankful. On behalf of our cast, crew and producers, we send our love, our thoughts and our prayers to Eric’s family during this difficult time.”
Contestant On New Season Of ‘The Bachelorette’ Dies In Accident
What's Hot on Deadline
Hollywood Cowardice: George Clooney Explains Why Sony Stood Alone In North Korean Cyberterror Attack
More From Andreeva
- 'Saturday Night Live' Ratings On Par With Host Amy Adams
- Veronica Osorio Inks Talent Deal With Fox
- ABC Buys FBI Drama Produced By Jordan Kerner
- David Schwimmer To Play Robert Kardashian In FX's 'American Crime Story: People Vs. O.J.'
- Sarah Jessica Parker Poised To Star In HBO Divorce Comedy Pilot
- Ernie Hudson To Play Poseidon On 'Once Upon a Time'