The company behind American Pickers has expanded its executive ranks. Former Gurney Productions exec Brandon Killion has joined Cineflix Media as EVP Programming and Development, North America. Based in LA, he will report to Cineflix founders and co-CEOs Glen Salzman and Katherine Buck while working to expand the company’s slate in Toronto, New York and Los Angeles. At Gurney, Killion oversaw a slate that included Duck Dynasty. Before that, he spent seven years at Thom Beers’ Original Productions.
Cineflix Taps Brandon Killion As EVP
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Team
- UPDATE: Hollywood Reacts, R.I.P. Fashion Designer Oscar De La Renta
- Lucas Hedges & Penn Badgley Join 'The Slap' Miniseries On NBC; 'Full Circle' Sets Cast
- 'Gold Rush' 5th Season Debut Hits Ratings Motherlode For Discovery
- OSCARS: Eight Documentary Shorts On 2014 Shortlist
- Roger Howarth Joins 'The Flash'; Ryan Hurst In 'Bates Motel'
- Disney Animation Unveils 'Moana' From 'Little Mermaid' Filmmakers For November 2016