The company behind American Pickers has expanded its executive ranks. Former Gurney Productions exec Brandon Killion has joined Cineflix Media as EVP Programming and Development, North America. Based in LA, he will report to Cineflix founders and co-CEOs Glen Salzman and Katherine Buck while working to expand the company’s slate in Toronto, New York and Los Angeles. At Gurney, Killion oversaw a slate that included Duck Dynasty. Before that, he spent seven years at Thom Beers’ Original Productions.
Cineflix Taps Brandon Killion As EVP
What's Hot on Deadline
No Obama Bounce For DNC Day 3 Ratings As They Fall Behind RNC, 'Wayward Pines' Finale Down From 2015
Cristina Ferrare Out, Replaced By Debbie Matenopoulos As Co-Host Of Hallmark Channel's 'Home & Family'
Latest TV News
- Seth Meyers To Donald Trump: “You’re Broke!”
- ‘Scream Queens’ Season 2 Promo: Will These Med Students Bother To Learn About Anesthesia?
- Henry Louis Gates Jr: Donald Trump’s Political Rise Directly Related To 8 Years Of Black Family In White House
- Seth Meyers Takes ‘A Closer Look’ At Hillary Clinton’s Speech & More
- Adrianne Palicki Stars In Seth MacFarlane Fox Series, Scott Grimes Co-Stars
- ‘Shameless’ Adds Four To Cast & Reveals The Scoop On Season 7