The company behind American Pickers has expanded its executive ranks. Former Gurney Productions exec Brandon Killion has joined Cineflix Media as EVP Programming and Development, North America. Based in LA, he will report to Cineflix founders and co-CEOs Glen Salzman and Katherine Buck while working to expand the company’s slate in Toronto, New York and Los Angeles. At Gurney, Killion oversaw a slate that included Duck Dynasty. Before that, he spent seven years at Thom Beers’ Original Productions.
Cineflix Taps Brandon Killion As EVP
Trending Now on Deadline
'Ouija' Box Office May Scare Up $20M, 'John Wick' No. 2 With A Bullet, Bill Murray Graces 'St. Vincent' - B.O. Weekend
More From Team
- UPDATE: Warner Bros Moves Up 'Entourage' Release By A Week
- Terry Keenan Dead: Longtime Business Reporter-Anchor At CNN, CNBC & Fox News
- Film Independent Spirit Awards 2015 To Be Broadcast Live On IFC
- Lyndsy Fonseca Joins 'Marvel's Agent Carter'
- Jim Parsons To Star In Animated 'Elf' Holiday Special On NBC
- 'Madam Secretary' Coming To U.K. On Sky Living; NBCUniversal International Television Production Pacts With TV3 Group Ireland…