The company behind American Pickers has expanded its executive ranks. Former Gurney Productions exec Brandon Killion has joined Cineflix Media as EVP Programming and Development, North America. Based in LA, he will report to Cineflix founders and co-CEOs Glen Salzman and Katherine Buck while working to expand the company’s slate in Toronto, New York and Los Angeles. At Gurney, Killion oversaw a slate that included Duck Dynasty. Before that, he spent seven years at Thom Beers’ Original Productions.
Cineflix Taps Brandon Killion As EVP
What's Hot on Deadline
Hollywood Cowardice: George Clooney Explains Why Sony Stood Alone In North Korean Cyberterror Attack
More From Team
- HBO Year-Ender Teases 'Game Of Thrones', 'Veep', More — Video
- Jeff Zucker: CNN Had Terrific Year, Though “Not Without Its Challenges”
- Disney & Cable Operators Ink Retrans Deal For ABC-Owned Stations
- Alexandre Desplat On 'The Imitation Game': “I Was Moved By What Was Onscreen'
- 'Focus' Trailer: Will Smith, Margot Robbie & The Big Con