Cinedigm Corp. has pacted with Rapid Eye Film on a 15-film distribution and production arrangement that will see the companies partner on three to four genre films per year. The deal covers North American release and distribution on Rapid Eye Films-produced pictures, which Cinedigm will handle theatrical and home entertainment on as Rapid Eye Films produces and manages marketing. Cinedigm will be involved in production from start to finish while the selected Rapid Eye indie genre titles get guaranteed multiplatform distribution. Rapid Eye’s most recent release is company founder Marco Weber’s California Scheming starring Gia Mantegna and Chad Lowe. Weber is the producer of such films as Igby Goes Down, The 13th Floor, Unthinkable, The Informers, and Fireflies in the Garden. Weber and attorney Paul Mayersohn of Surpin and Mayersohn negotiated the deal with Cinedigm’s EVP Acquisitions Yolanda Macias.
Cinedigm, Rapid Eye Film Ink 15-Picture Distribution Deal
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Yamato
- 'Avengers: Age Of Ultron' Trailer: Marvel Releases Early Peek After Online Leak
- Alcon Worldwide Marketing President Richard Ingber To Exit
- 'The Gambler': Mark Wahlberg In Remake's First Redband Peek
- Constantin, Dark Horse Team For 'Polar' Graphic Novel Adaptation
- Jeremy Sisto & More Join 'Love Is All You Need,' Kea Ho Gets 'Urge'
- IFC Nabs Al Pacino Drama 'Manglehorn'