In Chrisley Knows Best, USA Network found its first unscripted breakout. Now the cable network has renewed the half-hour reality series for a 12-episode second season ahead of the April 22 Season 1 finale. Described as a real-life family comedy, it follows Atlanta-based self-made multimillionaire Todd Chrisley, his wife Julie, and their five children who live a seemingly picture-perfect Southern life with everything money can buy. Paired with USA’s off-network family comedy Modern Family, Chrisley Knows Best hit a season high with last Tuesday’s episode, pulling in 823,000 P18-49, 742,000 P25-54 and 1.2 million total viewers P2+. That was up 34% in adults 18-49 and up 10% in total viewers from the previous week. Chrisley Knows Best is produced by Maverick TV and All3Media America, with Adam Greener, Jim Sayer, and Stephanie Bloch Chambers, Eli Holzman and Stephen Lambert serving as executive producers.
USA Network Renews ‘Chrisley Knows Best’ For Second Season
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Andreeva
- Bob Cooper, EOne Prep Post-Apocalyptic Event Series With Book Acquisition
- Fox Buys Detective Drama Based On Australian Miniseries 'Jack Irish'
- 'The Greatest American Hero' Gets Fox Remake With Phil Lord & Chris Miller
- Jennifer Johnson Exiting 'The Following' As Showrunner, Trio Takes Over
- Enver Gjokaj & Chad Michael Murray Cast In ABC Series 'Marvel's Agent Carter'
- ABC Nabs Medical Drama From David Marshall Grant & Vendetta As Put Pilot