In Chrisley Knows Best, USA Network found its first unscripted breakout. Now the cable network has renewed the half-hour reality series for a 12-episode second season ahead of the April 22 Season 1 finale. Described as a real-life family comedy, it follows Atlanta-based self-made multimillionaire Todd Chrisley, his wife Julie, and their five children who live a seemingly picture-perfect Southern life with everything money can buy. Paired with USA’s off-network family comedy Modern Family, Chrisley Knows Best hit a season high with last Tuesday’s episode, pulling in 823,000 P18-49, 742,000 P25-54 and 1.2 million total viewers P2+. That was up 34% in adults 18-49 and up 10% in total viewers from the previous week. Chrisley Knows Best is produced by Maverick TV and All3Media America, with Adam Greener, Jim Sayer, and Stephanie Bloch Chambers, Eli Holzman and Stephen Lambert serving as executive producers.
USA Network Renews ‘Chrisley Knows Best’ For Second Season
What's Hot on Deadline
Oscars: Best Picture Envelope Disaster Can't Take Away Triumph Of Best Academy Awards Show In Many A Moon(light)
Emma Stone On 'La La Land' & 'Moonlight' Best Picture Snafu: "I Was Holding The Best Actress Card The Entire Time"
Latest TV News
- Jimmy Kimmel Says This Year’s Crazy Oscars Ceremony Was Cursed – Watch
- Conan Reveals “Confusing” Contents Of Best Picture Card Warren Beatty Was Given At Oscars
- PwC Exec Cancels CNN Segment “Apparently On Orders From The Academy,” Anderson Cooper Says
- Bill O’Reilly Addresses ‘Factors’ Nils Bildt Mystery
- Jon Stewart Pops Up To Explore Donald Trump’s Press Hostility With Stephen Colbert
- Stephen Moyer To Topline Fox Marvel Pilot