Spike TV has ordered a 10-episode second season of unscripted series Catch A Contractor hosted by Adam Carolla, slated for debut in the fall. Spike also is extending the new episodes to an hour, up from the current half-hour. Carolla, who happens to be a master carpenter, serves as a vigilant watchdog to homeowners who have been cheated by a contractor and left with an unfinished disaster. In each episode, Carolla, along with no-nonsense contractor Skip Bedell and his wife, investigator Alison Bedell, track down shady, evasive contractors, drag them back to their construction disasters and make them finish the job right. Catch A Contractor debuted March 9 and is averaging 1.2 million viewers after seven episodes. Eyeworks USA created the series, with JD Roth, Todd A. Nelson, DJ Nurre and Brant Pinvidic executive producing.
Spike TV Renews ‘Catch A Contractor’ For Second Season
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest TV News
- Amazon Has No Regrets As ‘Man In The High Castle’ Ad Campaign Pulled From NYC Subway – Update
- ‘Grease Live’ First-Look Promo: Hand Jives & Fast Times At Rydell High
- College Sex Scandal Drama From Jessica Mecklenburg & Rod Lurie Lands At NBC
- The Sony Hack One Year Later: Just Who Are The Guardians Of Peace?
- David Canary Dies: ‘All My Children’ Star Was 77
- ‘Superstore’ Review: America Ferrera NBC Comedy Proves Big Not Better