Spike TV has ordered a 10-episode second season of unscripted series Catch A Contractor hosted by Adam Carolla, slated for debut in the fall. Spike also is extending the new episodes to an hour, up from the current half-hour. Carolla, who happens to be a master carpenter, serves as a vigilant watchdog to homeowners who have been cheated by a contractor and left with an unfinished disaster. In each episode, Carolla, along with no-nonsense contractor Skip Bedell and his wife, investigator Alison Bedell, track down shady, evasive contractors, drag them back to their construction disasters and make them finish the job right. Catch A Contractor debuted March 9 and is averaging 1.2 million viewers after seven episodes. Eyeworks USA created the series, with JD Roth, Todd A. Nelson, DJ Nurre and Brant Pinvidic executive producing.
Spike TV Renews ‘Catch A Contractor’ For Second Season
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Team
- Film Arcade And Paramount Team On Romantic Comedy 'Love, Rosie'
- Pete Hammond's Telluride Q&A With Makers Of 'The Imitation Game' (Video)
- UPDATE: Joan Rivers Remains In Serious Condition Following Thursday Cardiac Arrest
- UPDATE: Abrams Artists & 'Ghost Adventures' Producer End Commissions Dispute
- Wil Wheaton Blogs His Syfy Show Is Toast
- Miranda Mayo Joins 'Pretty Little Liars'; Samm Levine In 'Selfie'