EXCLUSIVE: Actress and fashion model Cara Delevingne is in talks for roles in upcoming studio pics Tulip Fever, from The Weinstein Co., and WB’s dark Peter Pan origin tale Pan. Delevingne is ramping up her body of screen roles following her brief screen debut as Princess Sorokina in 2012’s Anna Karenina. The Burberry, DKNY, and Victoria’s Secret model will play Henrietta in 17th century-set romance Tulip Fever, which Dane DeHaan and Alicia Vikander are starring in for director Justin Chadwick. She’s also landed a small role in origin tale Pan which today added Amanda Seyfried to its cast and begins filming next week under helmer Joe Wright, with Hugh Jackman, Rooney Mara, and Garrett Hedlund playing Blackbeard, Tiger Lily and Hook, respectively. Delevingne won the British Film Awards’ Model of the Year honors in 2012 and has recently focused on film, appearing next in upcoming pics Kids In Love, London Fields with Amber Heard, and Michael Winterbottom’s Face of an Angel. She’s repped by WME and Untitled Agents in the UK.
UK Model Cara Delevingne In Talks For ‘Tulip Fever’ & ‘Pan’ Roles
What's Hot on Deadline
Bravo Renews & Expands 'Southern Charm', Sets More 'Shahs Of Sunset' & 'Million Dollar Listing New York'
Latest Film News
- ‘Inferno’ Starts Weekend With $800K – Box Office
- UK High Court Orders ISPs To Block 13 Piracy Websites
- Hounds At His Heels, Brad Grey Fights For Paramount’s Future –Part 1
- Doug Liman On The Challenges Of Shooting In The Virtual Reality Format
- SAG-AFTRA Teams With ATA To Pay Actors’ Unclaimed Residuals
- Topher Grace Joins Cast Of ‘Under The Silver Lake’