EXCLUSIVE: Actress and fashion model Cara Delevingne is in talks for roles in upcoming studio pics Tulip Fever, from The Weinstein Co., and WB’s dark Peter Pan origin tale Pan. Delevingne is ramping up her body of screen roles following her brief screen debut as Princess Sorokina in 2012’s Anna Karenina. The Burberry, DKNY, and Victoria’s Secret model will play Henrietta in 17th century-set romance Tulip Fever, which Dane DeHaan and Alicia Vikander are starring in for director Justin Chadwick. She’s also landed a small role in origin tale Pan which today added Amanda Seyfried to its cast and begins filming next week under helmer Joe Wright, with Hugh Jackman, Rooney Mara, and Garrett Hedlund playing Blackbeard, Tiger Lily and Hook, respectively. Delevingne won the British Film Awards’ Model of the Year honors in 2012 and has recently focused on film, appearing next in upcoming pics Kids In Love, London Fields with Amber Heard, and Michael Winterbottom’s Face of an Angel. She’s repped by WME and Untitled Agents in the UK.
UK Model Cara Delevingne In Talks For ‘Tulip Fever’ & ‘Pan’ Roles
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Yamato
- Fantastic Fest: Drafthouse & FilmBuff Acquire Sci-Fi Horror Romance 'Spring'
- Hot Fantastic Fest Trailer: 'Felt'
- Pauly Shore Documentary Acquired By Showtime
- Anthony Hopkins Boards Pacific Northwest Thriller 'Go With Me'
- Tom Sizemore Launches Crowdfunding Campaign For Detroit-Set Thriller He'll Star In & Produce
- Toronto: 'Ruth & Alex' Goes To Focus World