CAA has promoted eight members of its its trainee program to agent or executive status, boosting the ranks in four cities. In Los Angeles, Jordan Harnsberger has been promoted to executive in CAA’s Sports department, Carey Schwartz has been promoted to executive in Marketing, and Jacquie Katz and Andrea Weintraub are now agents in the Television department. In New York, Shelby Kelleher has been upped to executive in the Property Sales department and Zack Stone has been promoted to agent in Music Sponsorship. Additionally, CAA’s music department has promoted Kylen Sharpe to agent based in Nashville and Rebecca Nichols to agent based in London.
CAA Ups Eight From Trainee Program
What's Hot on Deadline
Uma Thurman To Harvey Weinstein: "I'm Glad It's Going Slowly, You Don't Deserve A Bullet... Stay Tuned"
Latest Film News
- Uma Thurman To Harvey Weinstein: “I’m Glad It’s Going Slowly, You Don’t Deserve A Bullet… Stay Tuned”…
- Feng Xiaogang’s ‘Youth’ Reinstated: China & U.S. Release Date Set After Sept Delay
- ‘Suburbicon’ Production Designer On Cobbling Together Idyllic ’50s Suburb Out Of Disparate SoCal Locations
- ‘Coco’ Earns A+ CinemaScore & Dances To $70M+; ‘Justice League’ Solid With $63M+…
- Jane Campion: It’s A “Fairy Tale” Time For Women In The Entertainment Business
- Allison Williams Says ‘Peter Pan’ Performance Scored Her ‘Get Out’ Role