CAA has promoted eight members of its its trainee program to agent or executive status, boosting the ranks in four cities. In Los Angeles, Jordan Harnsberger has been promoted to executive in CAA’s Sports department, Carey Schwartz has been promoted to executive in Marketing, and Jacquie Katz and Andrea Weintraub are now agents in the Television department. In New York, Shelby Kelleher has been upped to executive in the Property Sales department and Zack Stone has been promoted to agent in Music Sponsorship. Additionally, CAA’s music department has promoted Kylen Sharpe to agent based in Nashville and Rebecca Nichols to agent based in London.
CAA Ups Eight From Trainee Program
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest Film News
- ‘Deadpool’ Very Much Alive In $12M Overseas Open; $80M Intl Weekend Ahead?
- Douglas Smith Joins Jessica Chastain’s Team In ‘Miss Sloane’
- Dev Patel & Armie Hammer In Negotiations For Mumbai Siege Pic ‘Hotel Mumbai’ – Berlin
- ‘Batman V Superman’ Final Trailer: Batman (Featuring Superman)?
- George Clooney, Coens Grilled On Political Issues At Heated ‘Hail, Caesar!’ Panel – Berlin
- Berlin: Intense Competition For Top-Tier Titles Leaves Indie Buyers Facing Uncertain Future