Nick Gilhool moves to Brownstone Entertainment as SVP Development after serving as SVP Casting for Magical Elves. While there, he handled shows including Top Chef, Top Chef Masters, Project Runway, The Real L Word, Fashion Star and Sundance pic Under The Electric Sky. Brownstone Entertainment, run by Drew Brown and Bob Gillan, with Nicco Ardin as EIC, last year delivered over 20 productions across 11 networks, including A&E’s Barter Kings, Eat Drink Love (Bravo), and Meltdown (Nat Geo). Brownstone’s newest series, Big SMO, was recently set at A&E.
Brownstone Entertainment Taps Nick Gilhool As SVP Development
What's Hot on Deadline
'The Brothers Grimsby': Trailer Or Titillating Clip "Shown" On 'Jimmy Kimmel Live' – Which Works Better?
Four Studios Bidding On 'Gone Girl' Author Gillian Flynn's Short Story 'The Grownup': Hot Package Du Jour
CBS Order For Matt Nix Drama Scrapped When Co-Production Deal Falls Through As Ownership Rules Pilot Season 2016
Latest TV News
- Obama Declines To Dance For Ellen DeGeneres’ Show; Republic Still Standing
- ‘Good Place’ NBC Comedy Series Casts William Jackson Harper
- Mark-Paul Gosselaar To Star In Fox Pilot ‘Pitch’
- CBS Comedy Pilot 'Superior Donuts' Casts Maz Jobrani
- Laura Dern To Star In HBO Death Row Drama In Development From Alex Gibney
- CBS Order For Matt Nix Drama Scrapped When Co-Production Deal Falls Through As Ownership Rules Pilot Season 2016