Nick Gilhool moves to Brownstone Entertainment as SVP Development after serving as SVP Casting for Magical Elves. While there, he handled shows including Top Chef, Top Chef Masters, Project Runway, The Real L Word, Fashion Star and Sundance pic Under The Electric Sky. Brownstone Entertainment, run by Drew Brown and Bob Gillan, with Nicco Ardin as EIC, last year delivered over 20 productions across 11 networks, including A&E’s Barter Kings, Eat Drink Love (Bravo), and Meltdown (Nat Geo). Brownstone’s newest series, Big SMO, was recently set at A&E.
Brownstone Entertainment Taps Nick Gilhool As SVP Development
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Team
- Rookie Comedies 'Selfie' & 'A To Z' Hit Hulu Ahead Of Network Premieres (Video)
- Turner CEO Says Plans For More “Streamlined, Nimble” Company Coming In Next Two Months
- Scott Adsit Joins AMC Pilot 'We Hate Paul Revere'; Sibylla Deen & Kylie Bunbury in Spike TV's 'Tut'
- Eva Longoria Joins Fox's 'Brooklyn Nine-Nine'
- Universal & Legendary Date 'Krampus,' 'Spectral'; Open Road Shifts 'Nightcrawler'
- Good Deed Entertainment Taps Myrl Schreibman As President Of Production