Nick Gilhool moves to Brownstone Entertainment as SVP Development after serving as SVP Casting for Magical Elves. While there, he handled shows including Top Chef, Top Chef Masters, Project Runway, The Real L Word, Fashion Star and Sundance pic Under The Electric Sky. Brownstone Entertainment, run by Drew Brown and Bob Gillan, with Nicco Ardin as EIC, last year delivered over 20 productions across 11 networks, including A&E’s Barter Kings, Eat Drink Love (Bravo), and Meltdown (Nat Geo). Brownstone’s newest series, Big SMO, was recently set at A&E.
Brownstone Entertainment Taps Nick Gilhool As SVP Development
What's Hot on Deadline
'Jason Bourne' On Way To $55M To $60M; 'Bad Moms' Reaching For $30M; 'Nerve' Could Find $15M - Friday Matinees
No Obama Bounce For DNC Day 3 Ratings As They Fall Behind RNC, 'Wayward Pines' Finale Down From 2015
Bill Maher On Hillary Clinton Nomination: "First, Lady Ghostbusters And Now This; America's On A Roll!"
Latest TV News
- Facebook COO Sheryl Sandberg Pens Strong Endorsement Of Hillary Clinton
- ‘Hell On Wheels’ Series Finale Draws 2.5 Million Viewers In Live+3
- ‘Mercy Street’ Season 2 Stresses Drama Of Battle Scenes, Corset Lacing, And Fingernails
- Nat Geo Greenlights ‘The Long Road Home’ Event Series Based On Martha Raddatz Book
- Michael Giordano Upped To SVP Business Affairs At 20th Century Fox TV
- John Cena’s ‘American Grit’ Renewed For Second Season By Fox