Nick Gilhool moves to Brownstone Entertainment as SVP Development after serving as SVP Casting for Magical Elves. While there, he handled shows including Top Chef, Top Chef Masters, Project Runway, The Real L Word, Fashion Star and Sundance pic Under The Electric Sky. Brownstone Entertainment, run by Drew Brown and Bob Gillan, with Nicco Ardin as EIC, last year delivered over 20 productions across 11 networks, including A&E’s Barter Kings, Eat Drink Love (Bravo), and Meltdown (Nat Geo). Brownstone’s newest series, Big SMO, was recently set at A&E.
Brownstone Entertainment Taps Nick Gilhool As SVP Development
What's Hot on Deadline
More From Team
- Scott Pelley Anchors 'CBS Evening News' From Havana - Video
- 'Team America: World Police' Replaces 'The Interview' At Texas Theater
- Michael Roark Joins 'Wild For The Night'; Tina Casciani Cast In 'Bleed For This'
- Judd Apatow On 'The Interview' Being Pulled: “Disgraceful”
- David Muir Asks Obama If He Will Visit Cuba In ABC News Exclusive - Video