The former CMO at Turner Animation has a new gig. Brenda Freeman is joining DreamWorks Animation as Head of Television Marketing. Before Turner, where her duties included marketing strategy for Cartoon Network, Freeman was SVP Integrated Marketing and Promotions for Nickelodeon and MTVN Kids and Family Group. She also had stints as VP Consumer Marketing for VH1 and Executive Director of Marketing and Special Events for ABC Radio Networks. “Brenda’s vast experience in the branding, marketing and distribution of family and kids programming will be invaluable as we continue to grow our television division,” DreamWorks Animation CMO Dawn Taubin said.
DreamWorks Animation Taps Ex-Turner Exec Brenda Freeman As Head Of TV Marketing
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Team
- UPDATE: Warner Bros Moves Up 'Entourage' Release By A Week
- Terry Keenan Dead: Longtime Business Reporter-Anchor At CNN, CNBC & Fox News
- Film Independent Spirit Awards 2015 To Be Broadcast Live On IFC
- Lyndsy Fonseca Joins 'Marvel's Agent Carter'
- Jim Parsons To Star In Animated 'Elf' Holiday Special On NBC
- 'Madam Secretary' Coming To U.K. On Sky Living; NBCUniversal International Television Production Pacts With TV3 Group Ireland…