The former CMO at Turner Animation has a new gig. Brenda Freeman is joining DreamWorks Animation as Head of Television Marketing. Before Turner, where her duties included marketing strategy for Cartoon Network, Freeman was SVP Integrated Marketing and Promotions for Nickelodeon and MTVN Kids and Family Group. She also had stints as VP Consumer Marketing for VH1 and Executive Director of Marketing and Special Events for ABC Radio Networks. “Brenda’s vast experience in the branding, marketing and distribution of family and kids programming will be invaluable as we continue to grow our television division,” DreamWorks Animation CMO Dawn Taubin said.
DreamWorks Animation Taps Ex-Turner Exec Brenda Freeman As Head Of TV Marketing
What's Hot on Deadline
'Fifty Shades' Dominant With $277M WW; 'La La' Lands $200M+ Overseas; 'XXX' Tops In China - International Box Office
John Oliver: Donald Trump Tyrannizes TV News Week With "Bat-Sh*t Crazy" News Conference, Terrorism-In-Sweden Speech
Latest TV News
- Conan O’Brien Makes Guest Appearance On Mexican Telenovela ‘Mi Adorable Maldición’
- Brenda Buttner Dies: Fox News ‘Bulls And Bears’ Host Was 55
- Judd Apatow Roasts Donald Trump In Stand-up Routine: “I Feel Like I’ve Just Been Raped”
- Simon & Schuster Cancels Milo Yiannopoulos ‘Dangerous’ Book Deal After Conservative Blog Digs Up…
- SAG-AFTRA Disputes Trump's Claim That News Media Is "Enemy Of The American People"
- Donald Trump Recruits H.R. McMaster As National Security Adviser