The former CMO at Turner Animation has a new gig. Brenda Freeman is joining DreamWorks Animation as Head of Television Marketing. Before Turner, where her duties included marketing strategy for Cartoon Network, Freeman was SVP Integrated Marketing and Promotions for Nickelodeon and MTVN Kids and Family Group. She also had stints as VP Consumer Marketing for VH1 and Executive Director of Marketing and Special Events for ABC Radio Networks. “Brenda’s vast experience in the branding, marketing and distribution of family and kids programming will be invaluable as we continue to grow our television division,” DreamWorks Animation CMO Dawn Taubin said.
DreamWorks Animation Taps Ex-Turner Exec Brenda Freeman As Head Of TV Marketing
What's Hot on Deadline
Bernie Sanders: Obama Administration "Should Kill" The AT&T-Time Warner Deal: "Higher Prices & Fewer Choices"
'Madea' To Push Well Past $27M As 'Jack Reacher' Takes $22M to $23M; 'Joneses' Can't Keep Up - Sun. AM Update
'Saturday Night Live' Hits Season High Ratings With Tom Hanks, Lady Gaga & More Donald Trump & Hillary Clinton
Latest TV News
- John Oliver Offers Donald Trump His Emmy Award If Candidate Will Accept Election Results On November 8
- ‘The Talking Dead’: ‘Walking Dead’ Cast Talk Shocking Character Deaths In Rainy Live Event
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 7 Premiere: Negan’s Victim Revealed In Bloody Opener
- Benedict Cumberbatch To Host ‘Saturday Night Live’ November 5
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 7 Preview: Who Does Negan Kill? Is It [Spoiler]?
- Bernie Sanders: Obama Administration “Should Kill” The AT&T-Time Warner Deal: “Higher Prices & Fewer Choices”…