The former CMO at Turner Animation has a new gig. Brenda Freeman is joining DreamWorks Animation as Head of Television Marketing. Before Turner, where her duties included marketing strategy for Cartoon Network, Freeman was SVP Integrated Marketing and Promotions for Nickelodeon and MTVN Kids and Family Group. She also had stints as VP Consumer Marketing for VH1 and Executive Director of Marketing and Special Events for ABC Radio Networks. “Brenda’s vast experience in the branding, marketing and distribution of family and kids programming will be invaluable as we continue to grow our television division,” DreamWorks Animation CMO Dawn Taubin said.
DreamWorks Animation Taps Ex-Turner Exec Brenda Freeman As Head Of TV Marketing
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Team
- R.I.P. Fashion Designer Oscar De La Renta, Dead At 82
- Lucas Hedges & Penn Badgley Join 'The Slap' Miniseries On NBC; 'Full Circle' Sets Cast
- 'Gold Rush' 5th Season Debut Hits Ratings Motherlode For Discovery
- OSCARS: Eight Documentary Shorts On 2014 Shortlist
- Roger Howarth Joins 'The Flash'; Ryan Hurst In 'Bates Motel'
- Disney Animation Unveils 'Moana' From 'Little Mermaid' Filmmakers For November 2016