After completing his run as tortured meth maker Walter White that won him three Emmys for Breaking Bad, Bryan Cranston has made a deal with Scribner to write his memoir, to be published fall 2015. Cranston, who began his career in comedic roles that ranged from Seinfeld to Malcolm In The Middle, took a dramatic detour in the Vince Gilligan-created AMC series that now defines his career. He’s currently starring as LBJ on Broadway’s All The Way. “Walter White taught me a lot — some of it useful, some of it dangerous,” said Cranston. “With this book, I want to tell the stories of my life and reveal the secrets and lies that I lived with for six years shooting Breaking Bad.”
‘Breaking Bad’s Bryan Cranston Writing Memoir
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Fleming Jr
- RADiUS To Release SXSW Winner 'The Great Invisible'
- Toronto Finds Bill Murray And Gives Him A Day
- A 'Sophie's Choice': 'Jaws' Or 'Goodfellas'?
- Paul Schrader's 'Dying Of The Light' Acquired By Lionsgate Home Entertainment
- Warner Bros Pre-empts 'Mack Bolan'; Bradley Cooper, Todd Phillips Aboard
- Bart & Fleming: On Robin Williams And Empathetic Star Send-Offs