Bravo Media has put in development All The Pretty Faces, a dramedy-mystery executive produced by Jennifer Garner. Written and executive produced by J. Mills Goodloe, the project is set in the bucolic beach town of Half Moon Bay, CA. It centers on two warring families engaged in an epic, decades-long feud. The death of one of their own brings both families together in search of the secret to the affliction that has plagued them for generations…immortality. “All The Pretty Faces tracks with Bravo’s tradition of presenting strong, relatable characters and tackling provocative subjects in an entertaining way,” said Bravo’s VP Andrew Wang. Garner’s Vandalia Films is producing with Warner Horizon Television where the company has a deal, with Garner and Goodloe executive producing, and Juliana Janes serving as a producer. Bravo recently greenlighted its first two original scripted series, hourlong Girlfriends’ Guide to Divorce and half-hour Odd Mom Out.
Bravo Developing Feuding Families Dramedy From Jennifer Garner
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Andreeva
- Adam Levine To Produce Autobiographical 1990s Family Comedy For NBC
- Ted Gold Joins Spike TV As Head Of Scripted Series
- Raycom Media TV Stations Blacked Out By DirecTV In Carriage Dispute
- ABC Buys Medical Thriller From Janine Sherman Barrois & Aaron Kaplan
- Bob Cooper, EOne Prep Post-Apocalyptic Event Series With Book Acquisition
- Fox Buys Detective Drama Based On Australian Miniseries 'Jack Irish'