UPDATED: A nearly daylong search of the MBS Media Campus following a telephoned bomb threat has turned up nothing suspicious, police say. The threat was called in at 9:56 AM and dozens of employees were evacuated from the sprawling 25,000-square-foot facility in Manhattan Beach. Bomb-sniffing dogs along with officers from the Inglewood, Beverly Hills, LA Airport, and Beverly Hills police departments searched building-by-building, but nothing was found, police say. The search was completed by 4 PM. Formerly known as Raleigh Studios, the facility was previously the home of Marvel Studios. James Cameron’s Avatar sequels will be shooting there this summer.
UPDATE: All-Clear Given At Manhattan Beach Studios Following Bomb Threat; Nothing Found After 6-Hour Search
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest Film News
- Is Bollywood’s Eros International Preparing A Dealmaking Campaign?
- Joe Wright In Talks To Board ‘The Lifeboat’ With Anne Hathaway, Working Title & Focus Features
- Imax Shares Leap As It Announces Hong Kong IPO Plan
- Paramount, Mary Parent To Turn ‘Beyblade’ Into Live Action Feature
- ‘The End Of The Tour’ Trailer: Jason Segel As David Foster Wallace
- Sky To Invest $20M In Milan Hub For Arts; Fremantle Picks Up Jude Law’s ‘The Young Pope': Global Briefs